Dont blame the doctor...

El Fernas

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
How in the world that was an "unintentional foul"...what wasnt clear about it? Seriously, this isnt a dubious fuck up by the Ref when they are playing the limits of the rules, yes, the Doctor is who decided to stop it, but that wasnt the issue...that shit was a DQ then.

Adding GIF's, clearly illegal.
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Ankalaev might not have known the knee was down is the only thing I can think of

such a bizzare string of events.

intentional knee

ref asking doctor to do concussion test (this isn't standard procedure is it? I can't recall seeing it regularly)

whatever the fuck happened with the doctor

whatever the fuck happened afterwards with security/dana/johnny

no contest decision

Ru kidding? Doctor didn't even give him enough time to recover, and asked a stupid question anyways. I'm not saying Johnny Walker's retarded, but who knows if he actually knows what country he's in? Should've asked him 2+2.

they should have had a translator in there. who cares if he doesn't know where he is. he obviously knew he was there for a fight. if the doctor asked where are you, and he answered with 'i want a short stack of pancakes' then yeah go ahead and stop the fight.

Ru kidding? Doctor didn't even give him enough time to recover, and asked a stupid question anyways. I'm not saying Johnny Walker's retarded, but who knows if he actually knows what country he's in? Should've asked him 2+2.
He's retarded

I think Walker said, "the desert."

That was his answer to the doc's question.

Then he didn't say anything else, but he rubbed his chin and looked around.

Not a terrible call IMO. Doc thought he was looped.

Supposed to get 5 minutes...so fk the "doctor". Fk the UFC for rigging this shit
I think the UFC acts as their own regulator in UAE, not sure why couldnt they just fly everyone from Vegas, im guessing the doctor didnt see him 100% there and there was some blood, ok stoppage, but the fact that the ref didnt took a point or called it accidental is the real fuck up here, that was a DQ when it got stopped.

I think the UFC acts as their own regulator in UAE, not sure why couldnt they just fly everyone from Vegas, im guessing the doctor didnt see him 100% there and there was some blood, ok stoppage, but the fact that the ref didnt took a point or called it accidental is the real fuck up here, that was a DQ when it got stopped.
Or give Walker 5 minutes due to an illegal shot. Fkin rigged

Back