Social Don't bugger with Batfleck and Damon, MaraLardo

It's happened a few times, where bands told Trump to stop using their material.

Rolling Stones told him to fuck off as well. It's extra funny because Trump isn't even using songs that make sense. The Trump campaign just hears "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, well, you might find, you get what you need."

But as Mick pointed out, it's actually "a drowsy ballad about drugs in Chelsea."

Before his politics days, Trump used to like coming on stage to "Money, Money, Money" by ABBA. But if you actually pay attention to the song, it's about a poor woman who wants to marry a rich guy so she can escape poverty. Probably a better anthem for Melania, I guess.
Likely the best and most insightful post I'll read in the last 3 minutes of the day. Bravo.

But it wasnt a success when it was just a dork working out of his garage... that's the point.
So you've started businesses that were literally a world wide phenom as soon as you open up?

So you've started businesses that were literally a world wide phenom as soon as you open up?

What? How does this relate? I'm merely pointing out that in this world, to be globally succesful is necessarily to step on some necks.

Our global economy rewards ruthlessness and dehumanization. Ergo, if you are going to make it big as a company, you're gonna have to generate some pretty nasty situations in order to do so. Clothing manufacturers with sweatshops, big oil with local and climate impacts, big agriculture and food corporations poisoning the land, monopolizing crops and ripping off dirt-poor farmers, banks devaluatng currency and crushing whole economies - if you're a big global player, you're doing some nasy shit somewhere, as a rule.

This is something that people can understandably hate. Maybe it's unfair to hate the player and not the game but either way, its understandable when people get upset after seeing the horrible skeletons in the closets of billion-dollar companies.

What? How does this relate? I'm merely pointing out that in this world, to be globally succesful is necessarily to step on some necks.

Our global economy rewards ruthlessness and dehumanization. Ergo, if you are going to make it big as a company, you're gonna have to generate some pretty nasty situations in order to do so. Clothing manufacturers with sweatshops, big oil with local and climate impacts, big agriculture and food corporations poisoning the land, monopolizing crops and ripping off dirt-poor farmers, banks devaluatng currency and crushing whole economies - if you're a big global player, you're doing some nasy shit somewhere, as a rule.

This is something that people can understandably hate. Maybe it's unfair to hate the player and not the game but either way, its understandable when people get upset after seeing the horrible skeletons in the closets of billion-dollar companies.
Mate. Apple are Apple. Denying their glory and superiority is plain silly. Poor people dislike Apple. It's the biggest teh company I've sold where I was interested in years. I love blade servers when they came out, load balancing and Cisco security made me far more money but as a home consumer, Apple nailed it. And I will never buy another home product. Mackbook Pro, our ipads and iphones will never be replaced by inferior rubbish.

Yeah I remember Jobs found a client looking for a solution and told Wozniak they'll split the profit. Wozniak fixed the problem. Jobs gave him like $400. Wozniak later found out that Jobs got paid $7000.

So Louie all construction workers are dumb? Louie know your lane the reason why Matt created that part is to show construction workers are not dumb and guess what Matt was taking shots at Harvard students that he was once one of them. Oh Louie to Matt grew up with a single mother and still was able to become one of the highest paid actors in the world and donates like a ton of money to help 3rd world countries with water access. So Louie next comedy tour talk about how much you give to charity and how many movies you made that won academy awards! Oh wait.

So Louie all construction workers are dumb? Louie know your lane the reason why Matt created that part is to show construction workers are not dumb and guess what Matt was taking shots at Harvard students that he was once one of them. Oh Louie to Matt grew up with a single mother and still was able to become one of the highest paid actors in the world and donates like a ton of money to help 3rd world countries with water access. So Louie next comedy tour talk about how much you give to charity and how many movies you made that won academy awards! Oh wait.

I dont think Louie is a member here.

I liked the Ben Affleck Nike movie.

to be fair Ben does not wrong in my eyes ever, but I really like movies with him and Matt together

oh and Danny from the Mindy project was in it, so yeah I loved it

Bunch of people ITT that have never pirated movies, music, or artwork.

Bravo.

Louis has won 6 Emmy awards. There is no Oscar for comedy specials or TV shows. Louis is just as accomplished as Matt Damon. And he puts out his specials indepedently. Matt Damon got his start thanks to serial rapist Harvey Weinstein.

Back