Don't date a girl obsessed with dogs.

Date girls who are obsessed with bunnies. Your life will never be better. You'll have so much cuteness to look forward to that you'll die. Happily.

Being a dog lover , I'm okay with a girl being a dog lover , as long as she ain't a dog LOVER.

We are all fleas on this big mma dog that needs a bath and drinks entirely too much there is nothing u can scooby doo about it

You know what else? Don't date women obsessed with cutting off dicks. Solid advice.

Nothing worse than a dame who celebrates Mothers Day for herself--because she has a dog.

Just yesterday i saw a 5'2 girl walking a Great Dane across campus.

3078B29600000578-3416416-image-m-84_1453762063395.jpg

Wtf do you think a bitch needs a dog that big for?

Yeah, she's fucking that dog.

Preach.

Just yesterday, I was accosted by a dog loving coworker when a friend was showing me pics of his baby, this girl comes up and HAS to show me her dog to compare.

Me: I don't like dogs.
Her: But he's so cute.
Me: ...but I don't like dogs.
Her: Just look at him!

A bunch of dog haters in this thread. You all have no soul.

I'm a generation-X fella.... and my generation has wrought something terrible on mankind: women who obsess over dogs.

The crazy cat lady of years back is going to be replaced by the fucking nuts dog lady. At least a cat lady could keep to herself. Dog girls/women tend to be more extroverted.
They are lunatics over their dogs. They view their dogs as an otherworldly friend.

Sure, there are some guys who are retards over their dogs. But that's a handful. Meet a woman ages 22-40 and call her dog a "nice pet" or question its behavior and prepare for war.

Even a guy enthralled with his dog will lose some of that gusto after awhile and boot the mutt out of his way... friendly boot... boot none the less.

But a woman transforms into a teenager girl in the early 90s watching a NKOTB concert.

My friends who are dating or married to dog-women are an afterthought to that dog. He takes it as an eccentricity he can look beyond.... but all of his friends know her as an unreasonable freak of nature.
My old boss would talk about her dog as a "furry child". I guess it's because she had none. But she also told me about how she was going to write a book about surviving an abusive marriage...on her first day. Didn't think about it much at that time, but she turned out to be a seriously crazy bitch. I'm almost certain it was the guy that was one that was being abused. But nothing pisses me off more than shitty fucking people being in positions of power. It's insane how these people manage to get there.

Just yesterday i saw a 5'2 girl walking a Great Dane across campus.

3078B29600000578-3416416-image-m-84_1453762063395.jpg

Wtf do you think a bitch needs a dog that big for?
So no one fucks with you? I mean, it's better than the dog that fits in a handbag, that's for damn sure.

Some years back a guy was walking his dog and another dude walked by with snarky remark about how the dog was ugly and the dog owner went back home, got a hammer, and chased down the other guy and bashed his head in. Bet the dog was one of those tiny terriers or something.

As a guy that has a cat lady Mom who also has an obnoxious toy dog the last thing I want is to date someone that's the same way. Also I like being clean with no animal hair or smell on me, as well as not having to clean up animal shit. Rather have a girl that's focused on me.

I don't know when it started happening, but I hate. FUCKING HATE, women who refer to their dogs as fur babies. Fuck you, it is not a goddamn baby.

It is doubly worse when they have actual children, and still do it.

Date girls who are obsessed with bunnies. Your life will never be better. You'll have so much cuteness to look forward to that you'll die. Happily.
Glen close say's, "I won't be ignored."

Back