'Don't push so hard:' Doctors say fainting on toilet can be avoided in some cases

I've fainted on the toilet my fair share but it's never been from pushing too hard. Just Mexican food, man

I drink about 32oz of water as soon as i wake up... 15 min later i drop dem turds.

A mountain dew, and 3 donuts count as breakfast right?

Thought so when I was 22.

lol Mountain dew taste good but I had to stop drinking that too much caffeine would leave me dehydrated and light headed, everytime I drink that Ill take a long piss. I don't react well to Caffeine.

Trust me man just eat some oats with chopped up apples first thing in the morning with some eggs, do this daily and you will get regular and its good for your health, gotta get fiber in

another good one is eating lots of green beans and veggies.

lol Mountain dew taste good but I had to stop drinking that too much caffeine would leave me dehydrated and light headed, everytime I drink that Ill take a long piss. I don't react well to Caffeine.

Trust me man just eat some oats with chopped up apples first thing in the morning with some eggs, do this daily and you will get regular and its good for your health, gotta get fiber in

another good one is eating lots of green beans and veggies.

Yeah, you dont get much choice in eating atleast somewhat healthy in your late 30's. You pay a price for not doing so.

At this rate i will have to be a vegan by retirement age. What kind of retirement is that?

"The Dump Of Death"

That's what killed Elvis. He was on opioids and they constipate/bind you up. He was pushing too hard and his heart gave out.

Last edited:
I'll take death at 40 over eating oats

Oats are to feed the cows, pigs and chickens that you eat.

It depends on your digestive system how fast it goes through. I can quit eating for 3 days and still be defecating.

If you’re fainting on the toilet you’re doing it wrong. IMO

My aunts' sister died pushing out a turdle.
Your mother??? wtf

I thought I was going to die a few months ago. I had the worst constipation and hemorrhoids at the same time. I was literally praying for God to help me out. Not my proudest moment.

There's stretches you can do on the throne that can pretty much evacuate your colon. Nobody who isn't obese should be strugglin to cut a log.

Is it the Discus statue I'm thinkin of?

I don't know...one of those classic statues is definitely some guy preppin for a healthy deuce.

tumblr_ncxy56LvCG1qen41vo2_250.gif

There's stretches you can do on the throne that can pretty much evacuate your colon. Nobody who isn't obese should be strugglin to cut a log.

Is it the Discus statue I'm thinkin of?

I don't know...one of those classic statues is definitely some guy preppin for a healthy deuce.

I have these btw:
PoopLikeRoyalty_TM_mP3.jpg

Terribly impatient to be urging out logs in such a fashion.

I set aside at least 10 minutes if dedicated dump time every morning.

If it don't come out in that timeframe it ain't for me to argue anyway.

Back