Don't Think I Like Joanna

WOATwindmiller

Doo Ho Choi, Future Champ
@Green
Reaction score
At first I thought her smack talk was cool, done with a good sense of humour but now I just find her an annoying, joyless, bully.

Anyone else or am I off-base?

edit: I mean personality wise. As a fighter, she's great.

Seems like quite the bad person.

Makes sense as to why she's so popular around here. Bad people like bad people.

I agree with you,she's trying 2 bully claudia but it's not working,then idk if u caught that little racist remark saying she's gonna send her back 2 the jungle,JJ is just coming off like an angry bitch aka ronda rousey.

I literally turn away sometimes because it's just cringy to watch. I'm really starting to like Claudia. As for this season of TUF, I'm really liking the look of the LWHs though.

At first I thought her smack talk was cool, done with a good sense of humour but now I just find her an annoying, joyless, bully.

Anyone else or am I off-base?

edit: I mean personality wise. As a fighter, she's great.

There's a female fighter actually named JJ on The Ultimate Fighter, and she's not Joanna Jedrzejczyk. She's JJ Aldrich. Y'all need to start referring to Joanna by some name other than JJ.

Yea, she's coming off a little bad, but she is a good fighter + it's only the beginning of the season maybe she changes. TUF brings out the fighters real selves, that's why I enjoyed the TUF with Tito, it showed he's not really a bad guy & a amazing coach.

It sucks because I really liked her personality but she's acting like a bully. Whether it's real or fake.

I agree with you,she's trying 2 bully claudia but it's not working,then idk if u caught that little racist remark saying she's gonna send her back 2 the jungle,JJ is just coming off like an angry bitch aka ronda rousey.

She's said something to the effects of admiring Rousey, or sticking up for her in the past. I think she's trying to model herself after Rousey.

Yeah...this episode has kind of turned me totally against her... Just really unnecessary bitchy instigation. I mean what was that with the boxing coach?? Why? Pointless. Almost Ronda like(Hallman incident). I don't know... I can see them pushing the angle that Claudia is more about her team & JoJed is more about getting to Claudia. But it could very well be that way.

Just props to Claudia for being able to put up with that for a whole season & still currently.

ya i feel the same way, i never realized she was like this. She will just stare at you and try to intimidate you, made me laugh when claudia said i know im beautiful you dont need to stare

There's a female fighter actually named JJ on The Ultimate Fighter, and she's not Joanna Jedrzejczyk. She's JJ Aldrich. Y'all need to start referring to Joanna by some name other than JJ.

No.

JJ whats her name can take a back seat.

I'm actually kind of glad so many people are turning against her now so I can be more of a minority fan because it gets tiresome when everyone likes the same fighters you like. Bisping, Rockhold, and others I like being in more of a minority fanbase as well.

I also always knew Ronda was a bitch yet I always loved her even before her season against Miesha but that didn't make me like her less as a fighter, or even a person, that's just her quirks. I also really like Miesha for totally different reasons but how the show portrays them shouldn't affect people's opinions of them so much. I still like them both.

I'm actually kind of glad so many people are turning against her now so I can be more of a minority fan because it gets tiresome when everyone likes the same fighters you like. Bisping, Rockhold, and others I like being in more of a minority fanbase as well.
Hahah, funny way to look at it.

Also...War Luke & Michael! :p ;)
Two of my faves also.

No.

JJ whats her name can take a back seat.

I disagree. The JJ of JJ Aldrich is all that she is known by. Look at Sherdog stats or Tapology. Do you find any mention of a first name or middle name? There is none listed. Nor is there any fighter nickname. She is simply, and officially, JJ.

Joanna Jedrzejczyk, on the other hand is not officially "JJ". That is just a convenience that lazy Sherdoggers use that don't want to type "Joanna". That was fine until you have a TUF series with an official "JJ" in it. Now it is time for Sherdoggers to adapt to the new situation.

Kudos to TS @WOATwindmiller for changing the title of this thread!

Kudos to TS @WOATwindmiller for changing the title of this thread!
H23hMbY.gif

I like it. I like how she gets into fighters heads. Claudia doesnt seem to let it faze her as much as other fighters so why not mess with her coaching staff. I hope she frustrates them badly..

The Majority of good fighters in the UFC talk to get into peoples heads.. Nothing new. Jones, Cruz, Ronda,DC,conor.. Plus it sells. I thought the interactions were funny and cant wait for them to fight again. I like trash talk over fake nice. I like Tate but am much more excited for JJ - Claudia then I am for Tates fight the next night.

Yeah, it's like JJs going out of her way to lose fans

Claudia is handling herself well

I know it's only one episode, but seeing how she was at the press conferences, I'm thinking JJ isn't going to come off looking too good here

Boy boy. Ronda acting like this on TUF is the reason point to hating her

Joanna is trying to be a bully without a doubt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jahmaltheknight
Back