Doom Metal / Dark Sludge / Stoner Rock etc. Warning: LOUD AND HEAVY! Spark up!

I figured I'd resurrect this thread for anyone who has missed out. The Doom metal genre has had a major resurgence the past 10 years and has given us such amazing music.

Currently listening to Bongripper's 2018 album Terminal while I enjoy some of that fine Mary Jane. This shit is so fucking heavy and I love it

I figured I'd resurrect this thread for anyone who has missed out. The Doom metal genre has had a major resurgence the past 10 years and has given us such amazing music.

Currently listening to Bongripper's 2018 album Terminal while I enjoy some of that fine Mary Jane. This shit is so fucking heavy and I love it

Along those lines. And man, such great cover art.

female 2-piece based in Melbourne. these ladies will blow your eardrums out at their live shows if you don’t wear ear protection

Never been a doom guy, but apparently death-doom is something I enjoyed. The few bands I heard. Know of any good ones that are off the beaten path?

Back