Dope KOs That Nobody Ever Remembers

Basically every Big Country victory. It was either highlight reel overhand right KO..or a boring ass decision...except for when Hunt cracked his chin in Japan.

Lorenz Larkin ko'ing Neil Magny. If you haven't seen it, I seriously recommend you do. Larkin absolutely sons him before the finish. Still can't believe ufc brass let him go and wouldn't offer him a better contract

<Huh2>

I was like the only Jonathan Brookins fan in history. He had a lot of potential and basically won ultimate fighter on sheer force of will. But then he became more focused on being the best hippy he could be instead of the best fighter.
Not the only one :) He was the man!

Daron+Cruickshank+Head+Kicks+Henry+Martinez+-+UFC+on+Fox+5.gif
Best kick KO in the UFC. Yes, I said it.

More forgotten than this KO, is this fight, which includes one of the toughest performances I've ever seen from Martinez.

Here's 1st Round highlights

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I thought this dude was gonna be such a contender after this

That should be a DQ though. Black dude kneed a downed fighter. Not sure exactly what promotion they were fighting under, but that is probably illegal.
under muay thai rules this is good, considered one motion or in the act of

If I was only shown that GIF and was told Frank Mir was a master striking technician I would absolutely believe it.
I remember when people were saying he was top 5 best strikers in mma and best striker in hw division from the first big nog fight until Carwin ended him.

Back