Doritos are taqis b**ch. They shouldn't even exist now.

Do you know wtf is up

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a Salsitas man myself

If you are after spice, try these next time you are at a 7-11. I got them and ate a single peanut, and won't try them again. I know a Mexican guy who likes spices as hot as possible, and he said he compares these more to a chemical burn as opposed to spices and they are even too hot for him.

3r80i4WaMccPKizH9ahMEN2h0l7wj8zSPVqrgR_gc9Q.jpg
these are dope. not every 7-11 carries them unfortunately, but i grab a few tubes any time i catch them on the rack

They brought Blazin' Buffalo Ranch back for about a month or so and then it disappeared again. All the newer flavors suck.
That's just it lol see Doritos have always been "flavored" never just a plain corn chip, Fritos is the model Takis bit/copied in the 70's. Some of these guys' snack game knowledge is lacking lol.

Fritos have been around since the 30's, Doritos are made by "Frito-Lay" circa the 60's, do the math.
Takis are rolled up Doritos that taste better, and have a better texture. Takis are more close relates to Doritos than fritos.

So camaro's are more closely related to model Ts, than corvettes, because model Ts came out first?

Fritos had/has "twists" son. Takis copied Fritos, end game.

I think Mexican takis came put before twists. Pretty sure. You are flipping your bat, and starting your trot, and the ball might not even make it to wall.

Mountain dew slobs that can't handle spice voting for the chemical tasting chips without any crunch. Go back to the buffet in your rascal carts..

I think Mexican takis came put before twists. Pretty sure. You are flipping your bat, and starting your trot, and the ball might not even make it to wall.
A Mexican is the one whom formulated Fritos & the original were twisted, discontinued then brought back. Your blatant lack of respect & hierarchy for the snack game is appalling. You should be banned from even copping snacks until cleared by a qualified snacker.

https://newstaco.com/2013/07/24/the-many-journeys-of-maiz/

I like Paqui Ghost Pepper chips. They are hot as hell. I can eat 3 or 4, before I have to submit to the pain. Good chips, imo.

Takis are aight, but Zesty Doritos is king.

Edit : I just read that Zesty is only in Canada? Is that right? If so you guys are missing out. Zest is best.

255g_Dor_Zesty_0.png

Fuego lime taqis. There is no competition.

I don' eat chips a lot, but more than I used to. I tried some "spicy chili" Doritos the other day, and I almost laughed at the lack of spice and flavor. After eating delicious wtevr brand taqis from the Mexican isle/store, I just can't even take Doritos seriously as a chip anymore.

Who else has crossed over?

P.s. I went years without eating chips at all, and felt better. I eat them maybe twice a month now. The devil drew me back in with baked chips.

So you like the flavor of MSG ey?

Only doritio flavor that compares to takis is the fiery habenero doritos like 10 years ago what kind of dumb loser gets rid of the best dorito flavor, and no the fucking dinamita ones don't count

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back