Economy Doritos Hires, Regrets, Then Fires Transgender Spokesperson

deadshot138

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Long story short, Doritos tried going woke and are now being boycotted over it. As a fat man this is an ultimate betrayal. Doritos are a GOAT snack and to see them pandering to idiots makes me sad. The trans person was quickly removed after tweets surfaced of them sexualizing children and making fun of sexual assault victims.

Long story short, Doritos tried going woke and are now being boycotted over it. As a fat man this is an ultimate betrayal. Doritos are a GOAT snack and to see them pandering to idiots makes me sad. The trans person was quickly removed after tweets surfaced of them sexualizing children and making fun of sexual assault victims.
Takis are better

Unlike Piss Light, which was very easy to replace, Doritos are the GOAT cheesy tortilla chips, so anti-woke crowd will just ignore it ever happen because sure as fuck they arent boycotting
Frito-Lays.

Unlike Piss Light, which was very easy to replace, Doritos are the GOAT cheesy tortilla chips, so anti-woke crowd will just ignore it ever happen because sure as fuck they arent boycotting
Frito-Lays.

Doritos likely will get off easy as they killed this fast.

The fucking dude tweeted about raping 12 year girls...

Yikes

H:eek::eek::eek:S need to know that Doritos are good for you.

Jesus Christ. The fucking thing actually looks exactly like a dorito with its teeth being the ragged edges. I get it, it’s tough to track tweets and comments from a “dead name” lol, but it has not been secretive about being anti capitalist, anti nuclear family, etc. that shit is readily available and they have no excuse.

As disgusting as Doritos are(very fucking disgusting) this thing is more so.

Proof that corporations and governments and pretty much anything that's not an individual person don't care about discerning or upholding morals. These people don't care about persecuted trans people. They don't care about protecting children from trans ideology. They want money. That's it. That's all any entity wants

Damn that's one ugly dude! What were they thinking <Lmaoo><45>

When will these companies learn?

They could have at least done a little bit of a background check before hiring this sick creature as a spokesperson. It’s not hard to sift through social media.

Is there some reason all these brands insist on picking the most hideous trans people possible to partner with? Is the idea that if they partnered with a passing trans woman that no one would notice or care?

you've been eating tranny food all of this time. it's too late to turn back now. just wash the taste out with some bud light and put on a kid rock album to exorcise the demons away. you'll be fine.

Back