Media (Dr) Bryce Mitchell swallows a dozen raw eggs, drops knowledge

I originally liked that dude, but he is nuts. Seriously.

Raw eggs taste great and salmonella is the best way to diet
You fucks that eat half your weight in sugar daily could never understand

Yeah, well my doctor, Dr. Vinnie Boombatz, disagrees.

thats what you do when you dont like salt and spices
I have 6 different Hot sauces on my desk... But I just don't actually put salt on anything I eat. But I'm a strange bird indeed.

Reactions: HHJ
I fuckin love Bryce Mitchell. He's so completely opposite of me in every way but I really like his energy and naivety. I'll tune in to any interview and root for him.

True… what’s the point of listening to a healthcare professional with decades of training.

I’d rather listen to this redneck for my health advice.

<{titihmm}><BC1><36>

love this guy Bryce Mitchell. guaranteed to always deliver accidental comedy every time he opens his mouth. not sure if he's legit retarded or what, but he's damn funny on accident. I wonder if he goes to a doctor if he needs surgery or brakes a bone. hmmm

He has chickens... do you know how salmonella works? It's a bacteria that I'd caused from feces... so ummm... if you grab your own chickens eggs and they haven't been shat on... basically impossible... on top of that 40,000 salmonella infections happen a year in the USA... so you have a .001% chance of being infected by salmonella.... thats not 1% that's a thousandth of a percent ... p.s. you can smell salmonella from a mile away so uh don't eat smelly ass food that smells like sulfur..

Furthermore it's proven fact that food cholesterol has no effect on blood cholesterol...

Lastly I would never want to drink eggs lmao gross
Except being “shat on” isn’t the only way salmonella is spread. Infected hens can pass it to their eggs through their ovaries. So it’s 100 percent possible to get it from the cleanest egg.

Back