Crime Dr Dre threatens to sue Marjorie Taylor Green

LOL at her thinking she straight up thug.
Lol at the guy whose career is actually pretending to be a "straight up thug". The chorus of this song is "representing for them gangstas" and "still got love for the street", when it should have been "I'll have my lawyers write a letter".

Though MTG is a chick, and he's traditionally been less shy about punching them up.

<{MingNope}>

Last edited:
As opposed to his women beating ways?

Gosh I cannot stand this woman. Can we have a reality show where we get to flush her?
Or as oppose to not caring he played his music and the only way he found out is some pissed off liberal friend of his watched offended and told him he should be too

Do you remember when Eazy E had this picture of Dre included inside the cover on one of his albums? They were mad at each other at the time.

images

Dr. Dre is still embarrassed by his secret musical past

He [Dr. Dre] was simply a member of the World Class Wreckin’ Cru, a hip-hop/R&B group that performed Morris Day and the Time-style dance routines in shimmery jackets.

(Dre on the far left)
dr-dre-wrecking-cru.jpg

DJ Yella and Alonzo Williams were in the band too and they all would've given you a bedazzled ass beating.

Lol at the guy whose career is actually pretending to be a "straight up thug". The chorus of this song is "representing for them gangstas" and "still got love for the street", when it should have been "I'll have my lawyers write a letter".

Though MTG is a chick, and he's traditionally been less shy about punching them up.

<{MingNope}>
Blame Jay Z, he wrote the song. Not Dre.

I hope he does, I don't even care why.

<{MingNope}>

So her using the song without permission is more about him pretending to be a gangster?

So her using the song without permission is more about him pretending to be a gangster?
The hell are you on about? You're the one who said even using the song as background music is "thinking she's straight up thug". Seems more representative of phonies if anything.

Dr Dre really slammed MTG then MTG did a cheap shot at Dr Dre she such a classy person. I hope the Republicans keep F'ing up so I can watch the multimillion dollar lawsuits hit the fan.

"
Dr. Dre accused Republican Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene on Monday of copyright infringement after she used the instrumental of his song "Still D.R.E." in a video shared on Twitter.

The nearly two-minute video, which has now been removed from Twitter, reportedly showed Greene walking around the halls of Congress in slow motion to his song. The video also showed Greene taking a phone call from "DT" — presumably a reference to former president Donald Trump. Lawyers for the rapper and producer sent a cease-and-desist letter on Monday, and he also weighed in with a statement to BuzzFeed News."

"
"I don’t license my music to politicians, especially someone as divisive and hateful as this one," Dre said.

Lawyers for Dre, whose legal name is Andre Young, accused Greene of "wrongfully exploiting this work through the various social media outlets to promote your divisive and hateful political agenda."

"Mr. Young has not, and will never, grant you permission to broadcast or disseminate any of his music," the letter obtained by BuzzFeed News states. "One might expect that, as a member of Congress, you would have a passing familiarity with the laws of our country. It's possible, though, that laws governing intellectual property are a little too arcane and insufficiently populist for you to really have spent much time on."

In the letter, Dre's lawyers ask the member of Congress to "cease and desist from any further unauthorized use of Andre Young's music."

"We're writing because we think an actual lawmaker should be making laws, not breaking laws, especially those embodied in the constitution by the founding fathers," the letter reads."

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/annabetts/dr-dre-marjorie-taylor-green-cease-desist

I would have supposed she had a better taste in music than to put that in her video.

The leader of Christian Nationalism is a serial adulterer and listens to rap music.
That is so on brand for the modern Republican that likes to tell everyone how Uber Christian they are.

Bunch of anti-capitalists who produced nothing crying(like usual) about someone trying to use the rights and protections afforded to them and their creations.

You all literally cry about everything.... if you actually made some original trump meme or something and made money off it and then AOC started using it... you wouldn't be crying... like you do about everything she does?

I thought we were grown men and capitalists here?
Well, besides you all crying about everything all the time but the capitalism.. capitalist part at least?

didn't everyone already know he was giant pussy?
Should entrepreneurs have things like copyright and trademark protection or can any idiocracy-level politician hero of yours(that's how many now?) do whatever they want cuz.... you lick boots and are a simple-minded hypocrite? Only reasons I could come up with.

Another thing worth bringing up since we're shitting on Dr Dre in here...

That muthafucka took a lot of beats from other folks and passed them off as his, or slightly re-worked them and didn't give proper credit. Daz Dillinger produced a lot of shit that Dre put his name on for example. He had ghost producers.

Bunch of anti-capitalists who produced nothing crying(like usual) about someone trying to use the rights and protections afforded to them and their creations.

You all literally cry about everything.... if you actually made some original trump meme or something and made money off it and then AOC started using it... you wouldn't be crying... like you do about everything she does?

I thought we were grown men and capitalists here?
Well, besides you all crying about everything all the time but the capitalism.. capitalist part at least?
Who's crying? Why did you just waste all your time typing that?

Another thing worth bringing up since we're shitting on Dr Dre in here...

That muthafucka took a lot of beats from other folks and passed them off as his, or slightly re-worked them and didn't give proper credit. Daz Dillinger produced a lot of shit that Dre put his name on for example. He had ghost producers.
LOL, I don't even know or care what your first hater bitter crying post was but this one is hilarious.

Your little rant in your feelings about Dre I quoted here, no one cares about it but it's funny you're posting it right before this...
Who's crying? Why did you just waste all your time typing that?

LOL, I don't even know or care what your first hater bitter crying post was but this one is hilarious.

Your little rant in your feelings about Dre I quoted here, no one cares about it but it's funny you're posting it right before this...
I really don't think you understand what "crying" is.

Clowning someone is not crying... these are completely different emotions. It would also imply that I give a fuck about MTG (I don't).

I really wish folks were this passionate about things that mattered.

Will he knuckle up and beat on on her like he does with other women?

Dre is a piece of shit woman beater. F*ck that guy, he's garbage and a fake-ass wannabe tough guy. One of the biggest pussies in the rap game.

Will he knuckle up and beat on on her like he does with other women?

Dre is a piece of shit woman beater. F*ck that guy, he's garbage and a fake-ass wannabe tough guy. One of the biggest pussies in the rap game.
Nah Dre only attacks women that are 4 foot 3 inches and have a speaking voice like baby hummingbird tears.

or if they are running from his perceived “gangster.”

Hell look at his last wife she looks like a Hispanic MTG, this might just be him flirting.

Dre, "I don't let my divisive songs like Fuck the police be used by politicians, especially those that call a liar,... a LIAR"

*now punches another female journalist

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back