Dr Greer documentary unacknowledged

Truth mixed with fiction, more than likely. Not sure I trust Greer.

However, the doc does a good job of laying out how things are able to be kept secret even from top ranking officials, which I feel is a fairly accurate telling of the actual reality of it all.

Compartmentalization, need to know, NDAs, outright lies and deception, etc..

Where can we watch this film. I’m going to have several hours of doing nothing this looks like something to kill some time.
It all sounds like bullshit but looks like it might be fun.

It's currently on netflix. Has been for a while.

Greer is a liar and a fraud. He claims to be able to summon UFOs.

The only part of this that seems impossibly far fetched is the CIA controlling the media and all public institutions. I think that would be too hard to do effectively.

It's recently been leaked that the CIA [and presumably other alphabet agencies] embed operatives as journalists. It's not really far fetched that they could have young recruits on college campuses, or even older ones embedded as professors or admin.

It's recently been leaked that the CIA [and presumably other alphabet agencies] embed operatives as journalists. It's not really far fetched that they could have young recruits on college campuses, or even older ones embedded as professors or admin.

I have no doubt at all that the CIA has operatives in medial organizations. But from there to the CIA controlling all media organizations is a bridge too far for me.

He wouldn't be the only one to have claimed that.

The summoning of UFO's is one of many bits of info that makes me think we are not primarily dealing with extra terrestrial physical beings but instead much of this phenomenon may be no more or less than spirit-ism.

I spoke with a board member of a major research group comprised of mostly scholars who are lookng into this phenomenon and after 45 minutes on the phone with him it was really clear to me that the bulk of them were just practicing spiritism and there was nothing new about it.

I have so much background in this area but for me the whole phenomena is a closed book as I do not trust it or the information that comes through it.

@Tropodan

I have no doubt at all that the CIA has operatives in medial organizations. But from there to the CIA controlling all media organizations is a bridge too far for me.

It wouldn't surprise me if they had a backroom agreement to vet content though, under the guise of "national security".

It wouldn't surprise me if they had a backroom agreement to vet content though, under the guise of "national security".

Cenk from TYT talks about how the vetting is done not by coercion but just in a more natural way. If you dont agree with the party line mainstream establishment politics you simply dont get promoted. He talks about how it is rarely a conspiracy (although it does happen) but more like you are in the position BECAUSE you think inside the box and dont question authority much at all.

I personally think this is closer to the reality as I am naturally an outside of the box thinker and watch this kind of social organization go on around me all the time without the need for conspiracy.

Cenk from TYT talks about how the vetting is done not by coercion but just in a more natural way. If you dont agree with the party line mainstream establishment politics you simply dont get promoted. He talks about how it is rarely a conspiracy (although it does happen) but more like you are in the position BECAUSE you think inside the box and dont question authority much at all.

I personally think this is closer to the reality as I am naturally an outside of the box thinker and watch this kind of social organization go on around me all the time without the need for conspiracy.

Edit-- I am sure outright censorship does go on though but I just doubt that this mechanism is totally controlled by the CIA via force of some kind.

Hmmm. Sounds like a load of shit. And no, I am not being paid to say that.

The only part of this that seems impossibly far fetched is the CIA controlling the media and all public institutions. I think that would be too hard to do effectively. Luckily many/most people are so closed minded and trusting of the way things are now that serious questioning wont happen often or regularly. People close minds themselves.

Aliens visiting Earth seems a given to me at this point.

Reverse tech seems a given also seeing as how many craft have been reported to have crashed.

Not sure about the synthetic based robots idea accounting for ALL species visiting earth but am open to the idea.

Whatever is actually going on I dont think any one has it all figured out. The more you look into this subject the stranger it seems to get. I dont trust Greer any more than I trust a corrupt politician but that does not mean he is always wrong.

With all the crazy shit mentioned there, the only one you find to be far fetched is the CIA controlling the media part? I feel like that would be the least far fetched.

With all the crazy shit mentioned there, the only one you find to be far fetched is the CIA controlling the media part? I feel like that would be the least far fetched.

I get that but some of us have had unusual experiences that make us privy and open in ways you cant be otherwise.

steven greer, this is the extremly weird person on the joe rogan podcast that kept saying he was hot shit and he briefed Obama on aliens and shit without even flinching, look i love alien conspiracies, government conspiracies, big foot, the loch ness monster, ghost stories, because they are great entertainment, but i dont really like that weird mofo, i wont be seeing this

Ha that podcast with Rogan. He actually said he could make a ufo move in the sky using his mind. And then Joe and Eddie went to watch the movie and never mentioned him ever again

I can't imagine that the CIA could ever have control of all media outlets after the proliferation of the internet and social media. "breaking news" and "reporting" is no longer the domain of mainstream media, it is powered by twitter, reddit etc. I think it would be impossible to control that narrative.

It's a good documentary to get you thinking. Greer has me suspicious. Too many credible people saying stuff, but I think some of these people are crackpots, most are being truthful but are mistaken and some are probably telling the truth about something real.

Back