DraftKings Leagues

Just something I've been wondering about for a bit. .. since you've started the event and are able to see whose registered before its full, are you also privy to our selections before it starts?
linafistbump1.gif

I feel you...

When @Cptn1NSAN0 logs on, he'll join this event and take the last spot. He's still registered for the previous event that I "cancelled."

Just something I've been wondering about for a bit. .. since you've started the event and are able to see whose registered before its full, are you also privy to our selections before it starts?
No, I don't have any special privileges. If you want to see who is in the event, go to Contests and click on the title of the event and you'll see: who is registered, the payouts, etc.

It won't show me who is registered until it is full. I can see the payouts and how many are registered though.
I'm on a mobile, maybe that's why? ..

It won't show me who is registered until it is full. I can see the payouts and how many are registered though.
I'm on a mobile, maybe that's why? ..
Are you using the DraftKings app? Or are you viewing the website through the mobile version?

On the app: click on Upcoming > click on Entries on the UFC 205 event > it automatically shows you everyone who has registered.

On the mobile website: click on Full Site on the bottom right > the desktop website loads up and you click on Contests at the top > click on the UFC 205 event and it shows you who is registered.

Thanks for the tips, I've been using the mobile website and whenever I change it to full site it becomes almost unusable on my outdated phone.
I'll download the app :)
Are you using the DraftKings app? Or are you viewing the website through the mobile version?

On the app: click on Upcoming > click on Entries on the UFC 205 event > it automatically shows you everyone who has registered.

On the mobile website: click on Full Site on the bottom right > the desktop website loads up and you click on Contests at the top > click on the UFC 205 event and it shows you who is registered.
Ya

@PuertoRican your 15 man event is full and I can't join. I kinda got screwed over here...

You scared?
Sorry bro. There was 1 spot available an hour or so ago.

Make sure to login to Sherdog at least once every day or two to check for messages and stuff.

@Cptn1NSAN0

Go look at the salaries. List your 6 fighters here. We'll add the points up and see how you'd have done.(Make sure you stay under the salary cap of course).

It's not like the actual contest is for big $, it's bragging rights anyway right? If (when) I win tonight if your lineup actually would have beat me I will acknowledge you as the real 205 Sherdog DK winner.

smmabf9-sadistics1.jpg

A BIG congratulations goes out to @Sadistics for winning back-to-back UFC events on DraftKings and becoming the first-ever 2-time champion in the Sherdog MMA Betting Forum league!!! Taking the spot of first place loser this week goes out to @PuertoRican, who got robbed in the Tyron Woodley fight and lost thousands because of it (read below).

ufc205profit1.jpg

First off, let me say that this was the best result from a UFC pay-per-view event that I've had on DraftKings. However, Tyron Woodley got fucking robbed tonight of a Win, and was given a Draw instead. Woodley being robbed meant that I went from tying for 2nd place in a $33 event on DK ($7,500 prize for 2nd place), to tying for 15th place ($750 prize for 15th place).

Woodley won Rounds 1-2-4. Round 2 was the close round, but Woodley landed 4 significant strikes and had Wonderboy against the cage for 1 minute (cage control), while Wonderboy landed 6 significant strikes in that round. Neither guy seriously damaged the other guy in Round 2. If 2 of the judges were more competent, they'd see what the 1 other judge saw.

The front page is now updated.

smmabf9-sadistics1.jpg

A BIG congratulations goes out to @Sadistics for winning back-to-back UFC events on DraftKings and becoming the first-ever 2-time champion in the Sherdog MMA Betting Forum league!!! Taking the spot of first place loser this week goes out to @PuertoRican, who got robbed in the Tyron Woodley fight and lost thousands because of it (read below).

ufc205profit1.jpg

First off, let me say that this was the best result from a UFC pay-per-view event that I've had on DraftKings. However, Tyron Woodley got fucking robbed tonight of a Win, and was given a Draw instead. Woodley being robbed meant that I went from tying for 2nd place in a $33 event on DK ($7,500 prize for 2nd place), to tying for 15th place ($750 prize for 15th place).

Woodley won Rounds 1-2-4. Round 2 was the close round, but Woodley landed 4 significant strikes and had Wonderboy against the cage for 1 minute (cage control), while Wonderboy landed 6 significant strikes in that round. Neither guy seriously damaged the other guy in Round 2. If 2 of the judges were more competent, they'd see what the 1 other judge saw.

The front page is now updated.
Wonderboy 3-2 or draw bro

Wow congrats @Sadistics. Coming for you next week baby boy

So two events in one day... hopefully between the two you find some room for me @PuertoRican ;)
And sorry about that robbery tonight playa. We all know Woodley won

Very profitable night for all of us knowledgable guys with all the DK fish there simply for action...

grats winners.. man, DK not being kind to me. on the huge tourney i got like 182nd out of 58,000 or whatever and that paid a whopping $22, i thought my team might be a contenderright around 600 points, sheesh. so hard to get that big $.

in both contests.

i'm gonna win one this weekend, g-damnit.

Back