Media Dreamy Strickland should make a comeback

Very "Trudeau" like in his pictures with hair.
jt2-859x639.jpg
He looks a lot like his daddy
upload_2023-7-21_21-7-1.jpeg

Looks like he’d be the killer in a Scream movie

You're only saying that because he looks super gay.
it's super "DUPER" gay, I prefer the white supremacist look on Sean personally, lol.

I hope he gets the title shot by the way. The lead up would be some serious entertainment for me.

Last edited:
He used to be the lead singer of a band called Creed. Dont know if you guys have ever heard of them, they were pretty big in the late 90s
images

I used to know a guy in high school who looked exactly like this photo. He used to eat bugs for money at keg parties, I watched him eat a bunch of dead bugs from a pool filter for like 3 dollars or something.

I used to know a guy in high school who looked exactly like this photo. He used to eat bugs for money at keg parties, I watched him eat a bunch of dead bugs from a pool filter for like 3 dollars or something.

Was his name... Sean Strickland?

wow. he was a pretty good looking guy. shaving his head gives him a totally different look. he doesn’t sound how he looked at all.

I bet he hates that last photo, lol.

<36>
I'm amused that people think having a man bun was ever embarrassing. 1,000 times more people have mullets. 10,000 more teens and 20's have broccoli head.
And no, I never had a man bun, I shaved my head at 15 and never looked back. Now, it's necessary because I'm balding more than Strickland. (And no my shaved head does not come with certain kinds of tats)

Get a good haircut, add a proper beard. Cash in three times the money from the UFC

Back