Media Dricus Du Plessis met up with MMA GURU

The pic is photoshopped. He said many times 'I'm about 6'2' so that means he's probably in reality 6'1.

Yet next to 6'1 Dricus here he looks 6'4 even 6'5.

The pic is photoshopped. He said many times 'I'm about 6'2' so that means he's probably in reality 6'1.

forget about what he's said, I'm not saying it's shopped or not but look at the evidence at hand

several people say the photos are shopped, how? can you point to anything? usually u can see if things if the backgrounds doesn't line up etc but everything seems normal

giphy.gif

Damn Guru is a tank lmfao. The way he talks with that stupid ass beanie and camera closup, i thought for sure he was a midget fattie (it would be ok if he was).

Just very pleasantly suprised.
Dude he been got rid of the beanie. Get with the times

forget about what he's said, I'm not saying it's shopped or not but look at the evidence at hand

several people say the photos are shopped, how? can you point to anything? usually u can see if things if the backgrounds doesn't line up etc but everything seems normal

yeah, if you were going to shoop a pic, that background would not be your choice. IMO

People here are seriously disturbed that someone is taller than them. The guy has shown his wingspan on camera before. He legitimately looks 6'3" or 6'4" based on the length of his arms alone.

I thought you had to be tall to use this site? But people here are raging with Napoleon complexes.

He's doing something in those pics that I used to do. He's in better shape than I imagined, but I wonder if he's body conscious and maybe had a chubby past based on that thing he's doing.

Side note, some of yall acting like he's Lesnar or something lolol

If DDP was standing face on like Guru, he would look taller and wider. He is probably about similar width to Guru. Also, DDP is likely barefoot in that photo and Guru has shoes on which add a couple inches. Still, Guru has a solid build.

Lol, not surpirsed at all. It wasn't exactly a secret. But if you get insta-triggered by the dude, as so many on here do, you'll grab onto any bit of negativity without any critical thought and run with it. Also, it's known that camera angles are many a SDers' weakness.

Last edited:
Bro, MMA Guru has a great fucking structure to build muscle on. Tall and with broad shoulders.

I thought he was a fat piggy little manlet.

Very impressed with MMA Guru here.
you sound like a cuck lol..

Back