Dricus du Plessis stands by comment about "exceptionally shit" South African government

she likes her meat, fresh off the grill
images

I wonder if DuPlesssssis packs the Standard issue self defence Flame Thrower
when back on home soil ??
id keep a Hyena as a pet, just in case Izzy comes around and gets frisky

South Africa was once the economic powerhouse of the continent. Now its people deal with power blackouts on a daily basis for hours at a time, because the government misused the millions and millions of dollars that were appropriated for upgrading the country's power infrastructure. It's absolutely an incredibly corrupt and broken regime that currently rules in SA.

Shame what happened to South Africa's power utility, Eskom. I remember the Gupta family were accused of stealing a billion plus other cartels were also in on the action. One common scheme was to sabotage the coal plants then award a contract to a repair company with inflated rates. If SA can fix its power grid and maintain order, hopefully it can bounce back to its 4.5% annual growth rate.

Another thread was got shifted to Hate Room subforum...bear whack if you was ask me 🐻 👋

This spot's it was just been brimming with filth and #Satan vibez, styll. #PeaceBeWithYou, and let's hope the mad ting of Power Slap keeps booming and thriving out here. Stay #Blessed 6ixdog Mad Hatin' Crew, Bear Love 🐻 💕 🙏💥

Another thread was got shifted to Hate Room subforum...bear whack if you was ask me 🐻 👋

This spot's it was just been brimming with filth and #Satan vibez, styll. #PeaceBeWithYou, and let's hope the mad ting of Power Slap keeps booming and thriving out here. Stay #Blessed 6ixdog Mad Hatin' Crew, Bear Love 🐻 💕 🙏💥
Yeah. Pretty lame imo.

I scanned through the thread and I dont see anything particularly offensive or polarizing.

Not sure why the feelings police gotta be so uppity.

Back