Dude gets denied Sherdog account for height deficiency.

Do we let him onto Sherdog now? Do we let someone cheat the requirements with surgery?

Interesting question. I guess the same people calling Jon Jones the GOAT despite cheating would let him onto Sherdig.

You say denied a Sherdog account but it's common knowledge that when you log in your height and weight auto adjust to 6'4 265lb. Not to mention your jab and uppercut decimating entire rooms.

You say denied a Sherdog account but it's common knowledge that when you log in your height and weight auto adjust to 6'4 265lb. Not to mention your jab and uppercut decimating entire rooms.

I didn't shrink to any midget 6'4" shit when I logged in.

I don't understand the draw for this kind of severe body modification, because the legs are going to look out of propotion to the rest of the body.

I don't understand the draw for this kind of severe body modification, because the legs are going to look out of propotion to the rest of the body.
Not to mention the complications later in life. As it turns out many of these elective surgeries don't age well. My mother is an RN and she's had to deal with them

Seems like it would just make his legs skinnier. Then he'd have to buy steroids. Then he'd have to get testicle enhancement surgery, etc.

there are plenty of insecure tall guys as well. height isn't all women look for in men. henry cejudo is with a chick like four inches taller than him. the same with chad mendes. prince banged tons of chicks, and he's like 5' 4" or something. confidence within yourself supercedes your height. 6' guys could also be insecure about guys 6' 5". it's not about the height.

Some women really care about that crap, so I won't be in the "height doesn't matter" crowd, but spending $81,000 and going through height surgery to get some chicks... that ain't it bro.

It's okay to work on self-improvement in terms of things like working out, losing weight, etc., but once folks start doing surgery, BBLs, etc. to impress others, it's body dysmorphia.

This operation method is definitely in its infancy. They only lengthened the shins. That means his thighs, arms, and torso are all shorter. He'll probably look deformed instead of being seen as tall.

Breaking your bones and putting some piece of metal in your legs does not look like it would age well.

Society is stupid in general but this dude is on a league of his own.

Where does stupidity end and mental illness begin?

You don't tolerate much it seems. You wouldn't even know good humour if the ice cream man drove by.

Nice one bud, ignore me if you don't like my jokes bro I insist. You wouldn't know the half of what I tolerate.

Breaking your bones and putting some piece of metal in your legs does not look like it would age well. Society is stupid in general but this dude is on a league of his own.
Read about people having a limb amputated that wasn't damaged. Seems similar in the "How TF can a doctor do these operations?"

All jokes aside...

One of the greatest men I know is about 5ft4, and aside from a belt of hair around the back of his head, is bald.

My uncle. In a marriage of forty years, raised three children, bought his home and extended the hell out of it. He's kind, funny, caring and very self-sufficient and skilled. Does a mean BBQ too.

My old supervisor was the same. A landscape gardener who was only five foot, bald and bug-eyed, but he had a forty year marriage as well and as far as I could tell, really looked after her.

I like joking about short people and gingers as much as the next bloke, but if Wood Elves are mutilating themselves in order to avoid it, maybe we are taking the joke too far?

Well, look at what some lunatic doctors are doing to people who claim they’re born in the wrong body, and want to switch genders.
It’s Dr. Frankenstein levels of butchery, but hey… they’re getting paid so that’s all that matters, right ? o_O

Breaking your bones and putting some piece of metal in your legs does not look like it would age well.

Society is stupid in general but this dude is on a league of his own.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back