Dude the power and accuracy of this horse kick

Yeah but according to YouTube comments they were being stupid as fuck

The mare obviously didn't want to mate but they were trying to force the issue

Yeah, all generational ranchers I know have YouTube accounts.

ts should get banned for posting such a sickening, disturbing and sad video.

@mods surely this is against some rule.

Well I hope you don't get banned for that. It's kinda eye opening, what one kick from a horse can do to (probably a 1400lb+ horse).
Drain Bamage posting Brain Damage equals Drain Bannage?
<TheWire1>

Dead. You can hear the Spanish guys saying 'Muerto' ie Dead.

200.gif

My Dad got hit on the chin flush by a horse kick. Broke his jaw in 3 places, his head swelled up twice the size and he had to have bout 8 surgeries. Still wasn't even out shockingly. Hopefully the iron chin runs in the family!

On my second day in FFA in middle school, witnessed some farm kid take a kick right to the eye. Smashed his orbital so bad. I was standing right by him helping, and you could immediately tell that it had shifted the shards of orbital bone around, then it swelled up to look like the Michelin man. Didn't seem like a powerful kick, really snappy, but it was enough to turn one side of his face into a nice jigsaw puzzle for a surgeon. I had to walk him to the Nurses Office in the school and just keep watch on him. 11 years old, never whined, cried, or bitched about it. The craziest thing about it was how blasé he was the while time. More like he was pissed he put himself in position to be kicked. My wife wants horses on our property, but I have never wanted them after that.

This was posted before. We have got to be more careful around horses. They will be purged along with the Xenos.

So what's with all the damn violent animal videos lately? Like the Berry is full of god damn serial killers.

Mexicans are notoriously cruel to livestock. No wonder they wanted to force the mare to breed and cost the stud his life. She was probably put down soon after this too.

Same fuckers that use spikes instead of spurs when breaking horses.

On my second day in FFA in middle school, witnessed some farm kid take a kick right to the eye. Smashed his orbital so bad. I was standing right by him helping, and you could immediately tell that it had shifted the shards of orbital bone around, then it swelled up to look like the Michelin man. Didn't seem like a powerful kick, really snappy, but it was enough to turn one side of his face into a nice jigsaw puzzle for a surgeon. I had to walk him to the Nurses Office in the school and just keep watch on him. 11 years old, never whined, cried, or bitched about it. The craziest thing about it was how blasé he was the while time. More like he was pissed he put himself in position to be kicked. My wife wants horses on our property, but I have never wanted them after that.
That's what happens when you grow up on a farm!

Back