Dumb af Parlay but why the hell not

Good luck! I have a feeling you will be let down early with Kelleher losing. But if he pulls it off, it'll be quite the feeling. Maybe even more than a feeling.

Z8LRjV.gif

I recently bought underwear at TJ Maxx that doesn't fit for probably $20... Would much rather have given that to draft kings... I think you might win this one!

I recently bought underwear at TJ Maxx that doesn't fit for probably $20... Would much rather have given that to draft kings... I think you might win this one!

Why not try to take them back?

Is that a thing? Can't imagine... Should have tho... I'm sure I instantly threw out the receipt before leaving the store...

If you paid with a card, you might be able to prove the purchase. If cash, it could be more difficult.

I've spent $15 on worse.

Looking forward to the rest of the card!

This is why I always try on all the underwear at your local tjmaxx before putting them back on the shelf and not buying them

This is why I always try on all the underwear at your local tjmaxx before putting them back on the shelf and not buying them
might as well, the sizes are a ballpark anyway... that's the only way to find the 5% that actually fit...

Back