Dumbbell Work

Anthony559

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Hey guys i recently got a pair of 15lb dumbbells for my birthday and was wondering if you knew any good workouts to do with them im starting to get that annoying fat under my arm and really want to get rid of it quickly any videos or URLs would be appreciated thank guys.

Hold a dumbbell in each hand at your sides and do calf raises until that annoying fat burns away!

you should try cleaning your diet up first of all to get rid of fat ....as far a 15 pound dumbells really arent very effective for strength building but sense you asked you could just do some overhead tricep extensions, curls, some side lateral raises and front raises i would just do like 3-5 sets of 10-20 reps it will most likely be too light though...one other exercise you could try is get in a pushup position with the dumbells and explode and row up then land in position again for the next rep will hit your triceps,chest, shoulders, lats pretty well

Those 15 lb DB's are good for one thing.
They gave you the mindset to work out.
Other than that they are good for not much else.
Get to the gym.

If you have no access to a gym or any other equipment, you can do Javorek complexes. But if you don't understand the FAQ, I doubt you'll understand Javorek's English.

I would also recommend you check out the bodyweight training thread we have here, if you are unable to get to a gym.

Don't waste your time with DB's bro. Pick up a a can of spray tan and one of thes bad boys ASAP!!

Back