Dustin by anything he wants

i'm gonna enjoy bumping all those fucking threads on September 8th!
it's gonna be glorious!!

Another delirious Connor ball licker. Khabib is going to run a train on Dustin and hump all day. Dustin is going to the hospital afterwards.

Nobody should be surprised that this is a statement or prediction coming from a guy with a Conor AV...

He probably said the same thing before the Khabib Conor fight...

And then saying he should fight Conor next...

Which probably isnt reaching too far...
The UFC will likley snub the Tony Cowboy winner out of a title fight...by just saying...Conor stopped him...so he gets the shot.
Then Conor wins...and faces Khabib another time...and gets mauled again...

LOL at this Troll thread. Khabib is undefeated and has dominated every fighter he's faced since Tibau in 2012 (Wall of ROIDS) and that close fight occurred before Khabib's nuts even dropped. Khabib has fucking ragdolled everyone since then and it's not even been close, including guys that destroyed Poirier. He put the leather on McGregor like no other fighter that McG has faced, so that takes away some of the "Khabib is one-dimensional" argument too.

Man, the lengths that people will go to to talk shit about Khabib are incredible. The facts that are ignored while making these arguments do nothing but show the obvious bias against the dude. Poirier has been fighting well lately and always has a chance, albeit a slim one IMO. Khabib will eventually lose of course, but not yet.

Last edited:
Pathetic, desperate Connie fans need Dustin to win even though he won't.

The mods should just immediately IP ban posters who start obvious troll threads that aren't funny or insightful.

It just lowers the signal to noise ratio and also gives me butthole cancer. And I don't want butthole cancer.

Khabib will beat Dustin with ease. Dustin has absolutely nothing for him. This is gonna be a one sided mauling.

That being said, I fucking hate Khabib and hope you’re right TS. I just know you aren’t

I think poirier is a very live dog !

His last 4 fights are a lot more impressive then khabibs last 4 fights ....

Interesting fight
Khabib's last four fights were smashing seven shades of shit out of MJ and Barboza, winning the belt, then defending it.

Dustin's last four fights have been beating Pettis by injury, a war with Gaethje, an admittedly impressive win over Eddie and a decision over someone unranked, and making their debut, at 155.

Listen, I like Dustin, but I can't pretend his record is better than Khabib's.

Last edited:
Khabib's last four fights were smashing seven shades of shit out of MJ and Barboza, winning the belt, then defending it.

Dustin's last four fights have been beating Pettis by injury, a war with Gaethje, an admittedly impressive wins over Eddie and a decision over someone unranked at 155.

Listen, I like Dustin, but I can't pretend his record is better than Khabib's.

Khabib decisioned Al while inflicting not much damage ..... Beating MJ is like beating your sister .... A wrestler beating barboza is zero surprise .... And not absolutely humiliating McGregor was less then impressive in my opinion .

I'm not saying Dustins record is better (it isn't), but I do believe his last 4 wins are better then khabibs .... And against better opponents ... My opinion .

Khabib decisioned Al while inflicting not much damage ..... Beating MJ is like beating your sister .... A wrestler beating barboza is zero surprise .... And not absolutely humiliating McGregor was less then impressive in my opinion .

I'm not saying Dustins record is better (it isn't), but I do believe his last 4 wins are better then khabibs .... And against better opponents ... My opinion .
Fair enough.

Khabib is way to slow and way to stiff to hurt Dustin. This is gonna be the easiest fight of Poirier's career, and if he's smart he can call out Conor afterwards to get a real money fight and a chance (on paper only ofcourse) to avenge his loss.

Dustin by any round he wants by anything he wants. Calling it now.
Oh wow. So if the 5% event of Poirier winning happens you can bump this thread amirite.

Pathetic.

Oh wow. So if the 5% event of Poirier winning happens you can bump this thread amirite.

Pathetic.

Nope .... I never said I even pick him to win ... I said he's a live dog .... Quote me where I said Dustin will win plz

I stated my opinion based off past fights with real past results ....

You coming at me with false assumptions is pathetic

Nope .... I never said I even pick him to win ... I said he's a live dog .... Quote me where I said Dustin will win plz

I stated my opinion based off past fights with real past results ....

You coming at me with false assumptions is pathetic
Bro I quoted you in another post. You mixed that up.

I will have some money on Dustin over 5 at those odds I know that much. Wouldn't be surprised at all if Dustin won. He's like papa-cerrone he's turned a corner. Young enough and experienced and found his confidence/ courage. He is Priming right now.

Khabib is way to slow and way to stiff to hurt Dustin. This is gonna be the easiest fight of Poirier's career, and if he's smart he can call out Conor afterwards to get a real money fight and a chance (on paper only ofcourse) to avenge his loss.

Dustin by any round he wants by anything he wants. Calling it now.
Lay your money down son ..... or just trolling are ya?

Back