Dustin "Clean" Denes seminar!

ChrmnMa0

Black Belch
@Blue
Reaction score
I just got off the phone with the man himself, Dustin Denes! Looking to do a 4 hour+ seminar at my gym May 11th. Cost would be about $125/person. Half gi, half no gi. All work. Certified awesome seminar. If you have been to this mans seminars before, you know what your getting. No filler, no crap. All work. I am putting this feeler out to make sure this is a viable option. My gym is located near University of Maryland. www.cpmma.net is the website. If you are serious (as in you would pre-pay serious), hit me up at [email protected]. lets do it!

That is pretty pricey, and I love Dustin Denes' stuff.

I just got off the phone with him, looking to drop it to 100 bucks!

Dustin is one of the most entertaining instructors I've ever trained with. Love his warrior mindset. He knows how to get you pumped for a competition!

Am I the only person who doesn't know who Dustin is? $100+ is pricey for a one-day seminar (Caio, for example, will be $120 for two days at an upcoming seminar), so you might be better off providing some detail regarding Dustin's accomplishments.

I just got off the phone with him, looking to drop it to 100 bucks!

That's still expensive, but better. Last year I went to an all-day seminar with Dean Lister for about $80.

Dustin is great but I went to a Mendes brothers seminar a few years ago for $80 bucks. We trained for over 3 and a half hours. $100.00 is really high.

Definitly pricey. I paid $100 (R$200) for a seminar with Roger Gracie. Good luck on the seminar though.

what the hell are you guys on about, nobody cares how much you paid for some other seminar that has nothing to do with the thread subject

seminar.jpg

There is a limited amount of space, so much sure to sign up!

Back