Dustin is a really awkward guy

Martialbeef

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Just sitting in that press conference he looked so uncomfortable. Unsure if it’s just the cameras and the overall setting in general or if it’s because he is up against the biggest star in the sport who already KO’d him.

He is the polar opposite of Conor when it comes to personality, can barely keep eye contact for a sentence whilst the other will stare through you.

He seems to be most comfortable in the cage. Which is handy.

It's so weird how he just stays quiet everytime Conor says that he's gonna destroy him in 60 seconds. I really wonder how much he actually believes in himself for this fight.

Just sitting in that press conference he looked so uncomfortable. Unsure if it’s just the cameras and the overall setting in general or if it’s because he is up against the biggest star in the sport who already KO’d him.

He is the polar opposite of Conor when it comes to personality, can barely keep eye contact for a sentence whilst the other will stare through you.

Having followed him for almost 10 years now, he's (shocker!) just a humble, normal, decent dude. The fact that that contrasts SO SHARPLY with Conor just further underlines how far beyond society's (former) standard of decency Conor falls. For most of Western Development (dating back to the doctrines of religious books), Conor's flippant, arrogant, and rude behavior would be considered a deep, dark mark against his character. In our modern Insta-age, however, he's literally idolized by insecure kids everywhere. Pretty sad.

It's so weird how he just stays quiet everytime Conor says that he's gonna destroy him in 60 seconds. I really wonder how much he actually believes in himself for this fight.

He got heated in the last fight and jumped into verbal altercations with Mcgregor, it didn’t end well for him.

He’s playing it smart by sitting, chilling and just waiting for Saturday.

I think he’s actively just avoiding verbal confrontation with Conor which is probably smart. Do your talking in the cage. If Conor doesn’t KO Dustin within 60 seconds then that’s Dustin past the first checkpoint

Having followed him for almost 10 years now, he's (shocker!) just a humble, normal, decent dude. The fact that that contrasts SO SHARPLY with Conor just further underlines how far beyond society's (former) standard of decency Conor falls. For most of Western Development (dating back to the doctrines of religious books), Conor's flippant, arrogant, and rude behavior would be considered a deep, dark mark against his character. In our modern Insta-age, however, he's literally idolized by insecure kids everywhere. Pretty sad.
spot on

He got heated in the last fight and jumped into verbal altercations with Mcgregor, it didn’t end well for him.

He’s playing it smart by sitting, chilling and just waiting for Saturday.

He don't look like he is chilling, thats for sure.

He looked uncomfortable, but who wouldn't, he's up against one of the most charismatic people in the world, who already beat him, how should he feel, most people would be shitting their pants just answering what they had for breakfast, if you threw them in a press conference

Yeah I’d be chill and buddy buddy to the guy who slipped 500k to my charity before the fight, who knows what I’d let him do to me on Saturday?

For some reason I get a feeling Dustin already knows he will lose. Of course I could be wrong and look like an idiot but he just seems mentally defeated.

I was having social anxiety with him. Weird energy in that presser today. Maybe cause they’re all still adjusting and playing nice with little to no venom.

Conor still said he was gonna run over him in 60 seconds. And Dustin was like “huh what? What was the question”
War Uncomfortable Poirier!!!!

The whole thing was awkward. So much love was expressed between them all I thought it was a wedding reception.

WTF?
That’s why they are having a 6th RD of the LW tournament back at the hotel in a bed after some stitches and cocktails.

Alpha Shit to find out who the real champ is.

He fathered a generation of jabronis who can't spell his name, repeat his quotes unironically and those dreadful dreadfil youtube brothers.

If you ever get a chance check him out on the Theo Von podcasts. Gives you an insight to his character and his life. He's that pick himself up by his boot straps and make no excuses kind off dude. He's actually got a good sense of humor. Theos also got Chandler on one as well as Thug Nasty. You might enjoy it.

Back