Media Dustin Poirier & Justin Gaethje interviewed by DC

Ugh, both of these guys are exciting fighters but their interviews put me to sleep. It's one generic answer after another with these two.
falling-asleep-waiting.gif

Ugh, both of these guys are exciting fighters but their interviews put me to sleep. It's one generic answer after another with these two.
falling-asleep-waiting.gif
That's why Ariel is the GOAT, he would had pull out some tweet of interview of one of them talking shit and give us some nice trash talking highlights.

I've been watching mma since 2004 and one thing I've learned over the years is that I do not need all the pre hype fight and build up these days. I'm going to watch the fight anyway. This is a perfect example as to why.

2 respectful savages. They don't need to talk, every fight they're in is legendary.

Why is the background moving?? And none of these adhd mfs can keep their head still. I’m spinning after 2 minutes. Audio only for the rest of it

Doostin sounds hood to me.

I wonder if it's contrived or is he from the hood.

Real sherbros don't give a shit about any of this outside the cage bullshit. We only care about what happens inside the cage.

I'm definitely on the fence with this one
I actually really like both guys and both are among my favourite fighters in recent memory

I don't care who wins, I have no personal preference. I'd maybe lean to Dustin slightly personally, but only just. But Justin is a fucking G and a savage

Gun to head? I think Justin gets it this time, but I wouldn't risk anything on it that's for sure

It's crazy that it's on the same night as spence vs Bud. But as much as I love boxing, I just know the excitement these 2 bring

This fight isn't going to a decision,that I will predict

Back