News Dustin Poirier Vs Dan Hooker in the works, 27th June.

hooker is too static for someone as accurate and fast as dustin, i can see dustin gives him many problems

hooker can play safe with his boring consistent jab and leg kicks but proly dustin will come ready to find a counter

dustin is more likely to win, proly even get the finish

Dan about to get that chin checked. Poirer gots them accurate and powerful hands.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Hooker lands a devastating shot and K.O.’s Dustin.

I expect a good fight and a ton of threads about how overrated Dustin is afterwards.

If his power doesn’t make the difference early I see Hooker hanging around to a decision.

A win over Porier will catapult Hooker at the top of the division.

Great, I'm glad they rescheduled this banger. Hooker's a tosser, hope Poirier wins.

I don't get the Hooker hype (if there is any lol).

He got brutalized by Barboza, kinda robbed/edged Felder and then fucked up Al. But Al got fucked up vs Cowboy in the feet, and Khabib clowned him with jabs, I mean, it's a good win, but that's the best he's got on his resume. DP is undoubtedly top 5, I expect him to win decisively.
It's because Al had an inflated ranking. He jumped all the way from #11 (Khabib fight) up to #5 after beating Kevin Lee. After Cowboy beat Al, he only dropped to #6 which is when Hooker fought him.

I feel Dustin's the better fighter but is coming off of a humiliating loss after 9 years in UFC, could be that his soul is gone.
Dan on the other hand is still hungry for sure.
Nice scrap

Great matchup for Hooker, he should win this one!
Waar Australia and New Zeland!

Two elite guys and Poirier certainly deserves to be the favorite and should smash him but this is mma and these things just happen so I go with Hooker by tko in the first round.

Back