Media Dvalishvili broken combo code

Two instances where he got hit? What are we looking at here??

You could say the same for Pereira for his next fight and he's decorated striker..

Now having said that, this is why I give O'malley a great shot of beating him because O'malley will hit him cleaner if he tries to trade with O'malley

<36>

Comparing Dvalishvili and Pereira

{<jordan}

He drives me crazy with his takedowns. Sometimes he ends up on the bottom from a takedown attempt because he wants to get it so bad. I am willing to jump on the bandwagon if he can show more control on the ground.
Man y’all been sleeping then. I knew Merab was crazy enough to be make waves when he survived getting strangled for like minute straight by Ricky Simon.

He definitely has bad habits, most notably entering and exiting the pocket in straight lines while keeping his chin up.
O’Malley has the skill and the height/reach to capitalize. Will be interesting to see the result.
Some can get away with that though. Keeping their chin out entering and exiting.

Some can, but he’s been hurt twice at least because of it. Someone like Sean may not let him off the hook if he hurts him like Marlon or Henry did.

Marlon certainly didn't try to let him off the hook in that one lol

He gave him a vicious beating for as long as his gas tank lasted. It was incredible Merab never went out cold tbh.

Marlon certainly didn't try to let him off the hook in that one lol

He gave him a vicious beating for as long as his gas tank lasted. It was incredible Merab never went out cold tbh.
I agree that Marlon didn’t try to let him off the hook, though I do feel he was far too reckless in chasing the finish and walked right into Merab’s wheelhouse.
Sean appears a bit more calculated and picks his shots better than Marlon, who was essentially spamming left hook after left hook in an attempt to finish.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back