Media Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Training MMA For UFC Movie and He Looks..

kerr-600-ejpg.jpg

3e7344262247ead4642aecd7ef9963a3.gif

Insecure body builder and fake fighter than have an ego that cant let him accept the gact he is not a bad ass and would get strangled by a skiny boy like a Diaz

Definitely still skeptical about The Rock playing Kerr, but will 100% be watching with Benny Safdie being at the helm of this project.

Definitely still skeptical about The Rock playing Kerr, but will 100% be watching with Benny Safdie being at the helm of this project.
I agree with your assessment of The Rock playing Kerr. Will Dwayne be having hair?

Really?
Usually i thought they go through actual training then use that to "act" it out.

A good or at least dedicated actor would do it that way, to assist their acting and understanding, but the fights are still then choreographed, and rehearsed move by move, like a dance or kata

Insecure body builder and fake fighter than have an ego that cant let him accept the gact he is not a bad ass and would get strangled by a skiny boy like a Diaz
Strength counts a lot in a real fight though. Pretty sure on concrete Rock could bodyslam Diaz to another universe and that would be that. Remember what Bob Sapp did to Noguerra.

Last edited:
Looks like a 50-year-old roided out guy throwing kicks for the first time in his life, It's normal. He's got to go through the motions to get that mind muscle connection.

Great music selection. Couldn’t make anything out there except it was that actor and he was sparring very chill.

If I was producing this movie I definitely would consult with Bas Rutten and Mark Coleman both trained and mentored Mark Kerr “The Smashing Machine”.
My guess, both real deal fighters would object to the Rock's fake "hollywood" portrayed image of Warriors - nothing was ever fake about Bas and Mark in the true warrior mode.

Last edited:
The Smashing Machine was perfect, it was such a great documentary. I have the DVD of it. I feel nothing else needs to be made. No need for this movie.. unnecessary.

Also The Rock doesn't look like him, but more so The Rock is 52 years old, the Smashing Machine documentary is about Kerr when he was young.. teenage years and then into his 20s, he wasn't that old. I know hollywood has those special effects where you can make people look 35 years younger I guess, but seems too fake to me. The Smashing Machine DVD was raw and real, more than enough

Wow man, true specimen genetics here. I would pay to see him fight in a real MMA fight with a 6 month decent camp against a decent can.

Old guy trying to learn to fight can't throw a low kick, shocked to hear this!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MMACda
Back