• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's film about Mark Kerr is still getting made

Dwayne Johnson is a bit of an ego-maniac.

Its hilarious this guy in his 50's wants to play a 2000 Mark Kerr who was ~30.

Would the Rock say no to any project? Definitely not needed, Smashing Machine was great.

I'm fine with the age thing. Rock is the perfect actor to play him and if it isn't the Rock nobody will give a fuck about the movie.

A fictional portrayal of Mark Kerr by The Rock ....

Yeah how about fucking no.

has the Rock ever seen or heard of The Smashing Machine documentary?

Isn’t Mark Kerr white? Or is this the new woke trend I’ve been hearing about?

Kerr's story isn't even all that interesting for a biopic

This is pretty fucking lame and I hope it doesn't happen.

Mark Kerr has a documentary and the last fucking thing we need is the Rock pretending to be a fucking 25 year old when he is damn near the same age as the dude. GTFO with that shit.

I know who Mark Kerr is, but I don't know what about him is going to make for a compelling film?

Can one of the OG's enlighten me, as I feel kinda stupid?
He was a terror in the cage, looked to be unstoppable with a documentary going on to capture his rise then he spiralled into addiction and his career fell apart and it all got captured in the documentary.

gonna have to do some scorpion king cgi to make the rock not look like steroid grandpa

Kerr honestly never seemed like that interesting of a guy, kind of surprised to see a movie and a documentary made about the guy even though he only had a very short prime, during which he didn't really beat anyone notable.

He just doesn't stand out among MMAs most colourful characters.

Back