DW's Tuesday Night Contender Series 2018 Week 1: LIVE on Fight Pass 8PM ET/5PM PT PBP Discussion

Ok, please approach this smart, Dana. We don't need another circus in town.

holy fuck, both of these guys could be in the ufc. greg hardy looked light on his feet for 265lbs. fucking hard hitters

Please don't sign him, please don't sign him, please don't sign him. Let him fight a few more, put him in a developmental league. I don't want to see a 1-0 guy against anyone in the UFC, even Cyril Asker.
Let's be real he'll blast Asker but yeah, he needs development.

Please don't sign him, please don't sign him, please don't sign him. Let him fight a few more, put him in a developmental league. I don't want to see a 1-0 guy against anyone in the UFC, even Cyril Asker.

Nahhh I wanna see him get KO'd

Throw his ass in there with Derrick Lewis asap

1507659555916942223.png

Lane turned to the crowd after the first shot looking for the person that hit him

arq97.jpg

Isn't he 4-0 now though?

He threw 2 punches but is breathing hard. Maybe just excited.

Ok, please approach this smart, Dana. We don't need another circus in town.

I don't think he recognizes the difference anymore.

Or ever did.

The dude acted surprised that Punk vs that other guy ended up being a total clown-show. If that surprises him... yeah

Hardy wants to get into the UFC. Great. I mean, of the three fights, that finish is the deserving signing, but cmon.

I just re-watched that about 14 times and I could go watch it 14 more. Holy shit, that was scary as hell

lmfao Greg Hardy can't even breathe right now.

Greg Hardy looks like a cross between Arsenio Hall and Jared Fogle.

giving Hardy a chance here was already a bad look for the ufc. signing him would be so much worse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obrad
Back