Dynamic striking

I get the idea behind it but I don't see that in the execution and just like you I don't see the quality no matter hands, head, body ,hips,feet. For example there is a disconnect between upper / lower body when he punches. . But the channel has fantastic other vids. Love the stuff Whitman shows so why bother with this. He wrote somewhere in the comments that you only understand the value of it after purchasing it. Well comments like that are a red flag.

As I was told about pendulum (I know it how Holyfield incorporates it and have never learned it myself) its a very demanding advanced skill that should only be learned when timing , distancing and cardio is at a high level. I dont think it makes sense to start with that as a beginner like this guy is marketing it. but maybe he talks about something differen.t Regarding him as a person he stated that he planned on getting pro in 2012 but had an injury but I could not find anything about him and he himself also didnt upload even a sparring (or I looked not enough).

Even if his dancing is legit, his circular motion when he brings his hands back is a huge red flag. It's almost like he's doing it because it looks cool. He's Wang Chunging for sure

The story of I was going to be champ of the world until I injured my "whatever"..... is the typical bamboo forest kumite death match story

I used to think the guy was a comedian but he's actually dead serious. Like he actually gets paid to train people.

His students look like this:

Willingly uploading content like this on Dynamic Striking means either the owner don't know much about boxing, or he dgafs

I'm not sure yet. I think I'm going to leave it to members of this forum.

my suggestion would be that you dedicate a couple minutes of it to the tile exercise, positioning/posture and how/when to add punches, defense and footwork to it.

But I reckon that might be giving too much

Weirdly enough I think both.

They want increment videos that can be linked together to make a 2 hour "class" essentially. They seem to portion out small clips as teasers to sell the full course. Which is a good business model.

Right now I'm just lining up a gym to do it at. There's wome scrutiny going on in the main gym I'm at. But I have another smaller one where the owner loves me and will likely agree to give me access

Weirdly enough I think both.

They want increment videos that can be linked together to make a 2 hour "class" essentially. They seem to portion out small clips as teasers to sell the full course. Which is a good business model.

Right now I'm just lining up a gym to do it at. There's wome scrutiny going on in the main gym I'm at. But I have another smaller one where the owner loves me and will likely agree to give me access
When are you gonna start shooting?

Also, please don't be one of those coaches who only teach what to do. Tell me all the things I should NOT do and the reasons why I shouldn't do them. That's just as important, if not more.

I skimmed through the thread so I’m not really sure what’s going on except sinister is making an instructional for dynamic striking. Nice man

When are you gonna start shooting?

Also, please don't be one of those coaches who only teach what to do. Tell me all the things I should NOT do and the reasons why I shouldn't do them. That's just as important, if not more.

Not sure yet. I need a location that isnt hostile and doesnt want me to pay out the ass up front.

About the what not to do, I'll include some of that but I dont want to sound like I'm unaware that there's more than one way to skin a cat.

Back