EA Cover curse remains undefeated imo

Jones was on the cover and he's undefeated so I don't know what you're getting at.

There's a Madden curse not a larger EA curse. The real curse is established stars are on the cover and people at the heights of their careers are much more likely to go down than up. This strikes more often in football because football careers are shorter and because Madden traditionally favored putting RBs on the cover.

Val technically won? U retarded or retarded?

Also, wasn't Jones on one of the covers?? Oof I'ma go with retarded

You're getting awfully defensive about this. And Jones lost in the eyes of the fans several times

Yeah but Jones got controlled by police and took significant strikes from a cop car on his way to losing a decision with the law

Well you’re not very nice are you, just aging into obscurity with no friends eh?

Lol been saying this for years and people are now barely believing in thee curse! Lol

If Volk beats the curse, he is officially in P4P rankings forever.

<Fedor23><mma4><BC1>

Valentina 'technically' lost in the eyes of the majority. She lost 2,4 and 5 after running her mouth and being insufferable for several months. She kept claiming Alexa won by a 'fluke' and that she was a 'chance fighter'. Good to see her getting put in her place.

Valentina 'technically' lost in the eyes of the majority. She lost 2,4 and 5 after running her mouth and being insufferable for several months. She kept claiming Alexa won by a 'fluke' and that she was a 'chance fighter'. Good to see her getting put in her place.
I fastforwarded most of the fight because I thought it was boring but what I did see led me to believe Val won.

Izzy just lost his belt.
Val technically won, but still didn’t get her belt.
I wonder if Volk is starting to sweat yet?
<TheDonald>
Val was in a technical draw
lets not rewrite history. We're better than that, right?

Val Venis
giphy.gif

Jones was on the cover and he's undefeated so I don't know what you're getting at.

These curses are of course just superstitions, but they aren't entirely about wins and losses. Jones didn't lose a fight, but after making the cover he popped for coke ahead of the DC win, was stripped of the title and suspended (the first of 3) after the hit-and-run incident, then after winning the interim belt from OSP, he was pulled from the DC rematch stripped again for popping for PEDs. May not have lost a fight, but dude basically set the record for getting stripped of titles after getting on that cover haha.

Adesanya seemed to beat the curse after sonning Costa (though he did turn around and lose to Jan), but I guess recent events showed you ain't getting lucky twice haha.

Back