EA Sports UFC - Aldo vs Pettis (FULL GAMEPLAY)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noob

Banned
Reaction score
Latest trailer

Leaked gameplay

Roster reveal

http://www.easports.com/ufc/news-updates-gameplay/article/ea-sports-roster-reveal

COMPLETE ROSTER

HW
Cain Velasquez
Minotauro Nogueira
Frank Mir
Mark Hunt
Junior Dos Santos
Roy Nelson
Alistair Overeem
Fabricio Werdum
Travis Browne
Bigfoot Silva
Daniel Cormier
Pat Barry

LHW
Jon Jones
Alexander Gustaffsson
Chuck Liddell
Forrest Griffin
Rashad Evans
Lyoto Machida
Rogerio Nogueira
Ryan Bader
Glover Texiera
Phil Davis
Dan Henderson
Rich Franklin
Daniel Cormier
Vitor Belfort
Chael Sonnen
Wanderlei Silva
Anderson Silva
Shogun Rua
Gegard Mousasi
Lyoto Machida
Chuck Liddell

MW
Chael Sonnen
Costas Philloppou
Cung Le
Wanderlei Silva
Francis Carmont
Anderson Silva
Mark Munoz
Chris Weidman
Dan Henderson
Gegard Mousasi
Jacare Souza
Vitor Belfort
Michael Bisping
Rich Franklin
Luke Rockhold
Robbie Lawler
Dan Henderson
Royce Gracie
Vitor Belfort

WW
Georges St. Pierre
Johny Hendricks
Rory MacDonald
Demian Maia
Robbie Lawler
Carlos Condit
Josh Koscheck
Nick Diaz
Pascal Krauss
Jake Ellenberger
Martin Kampmann
Tarec Saffidiene
BJ Penn
Bruce Lee

LW
Donald Cerrone
Anthony Pettis
Benson Henderson
Joe Lauzon
Gilbert Melendez
Nate Diaz
TJ Grant
Josh Thomson
BJ Penn
Khabib Nurmagomedov
Jim Miller
Gray Maynard
Jose Aldo
Bruce Lee
Conor McGregor
Ross Pearson
BJ Penn
Frankie Edgar

FW
Chan Sung Jung
Ricardo Lamas
Jose Aldo
Cub Swanson
Chad Mendes
Conor McGregor
Clay Guida
Bruce Lee (Preorder bonus)
Dustin Poirier
Dennis Siver
Frankie Edgar
BJ Penn
Chad Mendes

BW
Mike Easton
Erik Perez
Dominick Cruz
Renan Barao
Urijah Faber
Eddie Wineland
Michael McDonald
Brad Pickett
Brian Bowles
Demetrious Johnson
Bruce Lee

FLW
Demetrious Johnson
Scott Jorgensen
Ian McCall
Tim Elliot
Joseph Benevidez
Louis Gaudinot
John Dodson
Darren Uyenoyama

Womens BW
Ronda Rousey
Miesha Tate
Cat Zingano
Liz Carmouche
Sarah Kaufman
Sarah McMann
Alexis Davis

Last edited:
New interview on the designing of the fighters

Was a little upset about the roster but then remembered everyone will basically fight the same anyway so it doesn't matter.

I suspect there's a reason why not a single gameplay trailer has been released, this close to the release date.

Doesn't matter, everyone on here is just going to complain anyway. When was the last time anyone liked an MMA game. It's a video game and everyone will complain that it's not realistic enough. I think if they want to go all out realistic. They should have controversial bad judges decisions and and point deductions and DQ's. Maybe have a fighter or 2 lose their title for being injured too long. Etc. it's a game. Unless they really drop the ball on it I'm sure I'll find a way to enjoy it.

The NDA is supposedly going to end tomorrow so we should get information then.

is that roster for real? im not even going to buy it now more then likely

Its incomplete but real otherwise. 15 fighters missing.

I don't know how many times some of these morons need to be told. EA Sports games generally don't show any raw gameplay, even this close to release. And it's already been mentioned a few hundred times in the dozen EA UFC threads in this sub forum that the embargo lift today/tomorrow depending on where you live. I hope you all die.

^Youre an angry little man arent you?

Its incomplete but real otherwise. 15 fighters missing.

Theres gotta be more than that

Theyve hardly announced anyone for BW, FLW, and womens BW

Doesn't matter, everyone on here is just going to complain anyway. When was the last time anyone liked an MMA game. It's a video game and everyone will complain that it's not realistic enough. I think if they want to go all out realistic. They should have controversial bad judges decisions and and point deductions and DQ's. Maybe have a fighter or 2 lose their title for being injured too long. Etc. it's a game. Unless they really drop the ball on it I'm sure I'll find a way to enjoy it.

I loved the shit out of UFC 3, the zillions of moves, how vulnerable Frankie Edgar was to flying knees or how overpowered Jon Jones' was and how much of a challenge he was on higher difficulties, the fact you could end fights via leg kicks or body shots, or follow up a KO'd guy with more punches or deliver TKOs via knees GSP style.

Hell my fondest memory outside of the multiplayer is a tie between was dropping Nate Diaz against the cage and the ref bugging getting in a spot where he couldn't break us up allowing me to land about 10 unanswered power hooks before he could pull my guy off, or when I had the champ vs champ against GSP who was a friggin god that could recover in 1 second, TKOing him with 5 seconds to go after rocking him about 4 times in a row, or when i karmically realigned jon jones by KOing him with a spinning elbow.

That said, well I know EA UFC won't have almost any of that, and it's cool. From what i've seen, they realy went for the 'exciting' moves, showtime kick, windmill kick, Cain slam, GSP off the cage superman punch, etc. So it should be a visual treat if nothing else... though from what i've seen, looks like they ripped out as much as they could from the THQ games and then copied EA MMA for the rest.

eas-ufc-mark-munoz.jpg

This is old apparently

The THQ efforts were okay for what they were dealing with (Yukes) however I thought EA MMA was a real step above it needed minor tweaks but as a competitive game it was excellent (unless you count the constant CAF bashing)

A lot of the time people need to remember they make these games with a vision it's not completely there fault when people online try to find and abuse things to win thats just the nature of it.

completely hyped for the NDA today

Theres gotta be more than that

Theyve hardly announced anyone for BW, FLW, and womens BW

It takes a lot of time to create the models of these guys (and girls) unfortunately and it looks worse than it is because of the increased amount of weight classes. UFC Undisputed (2009) had 83 fighters but only split across five weight classes. EA UFC already has 81 announced fighters with more to come, but they are split across nine weight classes.

EDIT: So I checked and UFC 3 had 138 across seven weightclasses (that's including all DLC characters) so if EA can get at least around 100 fighters in their first effort for a UFC game its a little hard to complain IMO.

I'm still waiting for Shogun to be revealed however... :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back