EA UFC 3, v1: All Old Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like them to stop catering to the pvp crowd and to make a more realistic career mode where I'm not forced to do stupid ass non training bs and where there isn't any drama bs.

Let THQ make the next one. Undisputed 3 is still the best MMA game to date.
Undisputed is best in features and modes but that's it.. EA UFC 2 is hands down the best MMA game gameplay-wise ever. I know this because I recently popped UFC 3 in again lol.

Another thing I would like to add, is an ability to run. Or at least walk faster, it's annoying to see rocked fighters run to the other side of the cage, then when you catch up they are healed up lol.

I wouldn't mind another game like EA Sports MMA, where it would be Bellator and other orgs with similar type of gameplay to EA MMA. It wouldn't be EA Sports making it, of course.

THQ is closed down brah. Too bad, they would have made a good UFC game on the current gem systems.

I know they closed down before but I remember reading that most of the staff resurfaced and reopened as THQ Nordic or something like that.

They're not the greatest studio but they were good at sports fighting games. The Smackdown series was still the most enjoyable pro wrestling games I ever played. I tried the 2K ones at a friend's and they play like garbage.

An ideal MMA game imo would be combining Undisputed 3's gameplay with the variety of EA MMA's career. I hate how in EA UFC you're forced to start off on TUF. You make your UFC debut at 0-0. Nobody ever does that. You should have an option of starting out getting experience in the minor leagues.

Sometimes I play UFC Undisputed 2009.
It was a great game. I go online and have epic CAF battles.

more realistic player stats would be great. i just saw rousey kickbox her way to a decision against nunes.... and for some reason mcgregor is a fucking wizard on the ground...

Undisputed is best in features and modes but that's it.. EA UFC 2 is hands down the best MMA game gameplay-wise ever. I know this because I recently popped UFC 3 in again lol.

I just played ea ufc 2 as crocop vs overeem. I landed 114 significant strikes and he had about 35. I knocked him down twice but didn't jump on him because I wanted to ko him standing. He took me down 3 times and I got back on my feet every time with no punches landed. I thought I would win 30-26 at worst but he won 30-27. This game is a joke.

Make lower ranked fighters viable. I'm tired of everyone below championship level having glass chins. Get rid of the awful combo multiplier. Not everyone strikes like Donald Cerrone. Make grappling, especially TD less slow and clunky. Adjust fighter stats weekly/monthly like NBA 2K. No reason Connor or Bruce FN Lee should have such ridiculously high ground stats. Remove parries. I think the head movement and footwork is enough. Sick of playing guys flinching everytime you get near them. Reduce block when someone is hurt. Tired of guys just stumbling back blocking until they recover. And yes. Simulation mode. I want to play as realistically as possible. Let the casual throw twenty strikes without any consequences of stamina. If I play Woodley, I should KO a guy with a counter right. Not throw mortal kombat combos. I should be able to outgrapple Connor if I'm Charles Oliveria. More realism is needed

realistic individual fighter styles
60 fps
striking should feel more fluid and hard

Consider to can the series and make a fight night game.
And just let us play online with just our PSN and X-Box Live accounts. I haven't played EA UFC 2 online because I don't feel like going through the process to register a new account when I already have my PSN account that I'm paying for.

The end of fights or being rocked is the craziest moment in the sport and somehow we get some delayed canned animation that takes seconds to work at times.

Dr stoppages and leg kick injuries need to be added, it's crazy were at the 3rd game and missing a good fight finishing system and stoppages.

-Improve expand single player mode, maybe make it feel like the nba2k story modes.
-60 fps
-Make striking more fluid/ make it easier to walk people down
-improve character models, 1st game looked better
-make clinch less powerful
-make ground game feel more like the first one

I just played ea ufc 2 as crocop vs overeem. I landed 114 significant strikes and he had about 35. I knocked him down twice but didn't jump on him because I wanted to ko him standing. He took me down 3 times and I got back on my feet every time with no punches landed. I thought I would win 30-26 at worst but he won 30-27. This game is a joke.

This didn't happen.

This didn't happen.

I have had plenty of fights where I completely Fuck up the other person but they take me down a few times during the fight and they win unianimous decisions. The judging is way off in this game.

Screw ufc, fight night champion 2 please , hw is stacked I need to have this game wtf ea

One thing I really liked about ea mma was that if you went for a big haymaker you could get ko'd instantly by a well timed counter. They need to make the striking game more high risk high reward. Plus pride mode ofc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back