EA UFC 3

People who does not want to rack $10/month just to play online...
<{poor?}><{imoyeah}>

I play it weekly. It’s a good game and every now and then it’s everything a JBG follower needs! Just bang it out with a couple of beers.

<{cuts}>

Then $10 should be no problem you poor fuck.
I spend my money on better thing... You should learn how money work... Even if it is only $10, it still can be better served elswhere, not everybody is hardcore gamer like you polite keyboard warrior

I spend my money on better thing... You should learn how money work... Even if it is only $10, it still can be better served elswhere, not everybody is hardcore gamer like you polite keyboard warrior

Dude sweating $10 with all of his financial freedom.

Doesn't sound very free..

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude sweating $10 with all of his financial freedom.

Doesn't sound very free..
Nothing to prove to you, there is a reason why some people make money while other keep working hard... One is called money management, it is not because you can afford certain things that you do not even need that you have to buy / subscribe...

Nothing to prove to you, there is a reason why some people make money while other keep working hard... One is called money management, it is not because you can afford certain things that you do not even need that you have to buy / subscribe...
Money management is overrated. Buy what you want when you want it and deal with the consequences, IMO.

it's ok you're poor. We need plebs for this world to work

If you notice having 10 bucks more or less a month..................you're poor af.

Juturna Blues is my Gamertag for XBL

I usually choose JDS

Anyone have it on xbox add me MarsBarsX to get slapped

I agree.. only thing is the game feels like rock em sock em robots
And the damage system is outdated AF. But the rest is S tier
Simulation ebeefy settings fix all of that. Can’t spam, one punch KO’s. It’s a beautiful game when you have the right settings

Juturna Blues is my Gamertag for XBL

I usually choose JDS

You pick him for the taunts don’t you

Simulation ebeefy settings fix all of that. Can’t spam, one punch KO’s. It’s a beautiful game when you have the right settings

Man I used to love going Big Nog on simulation mode. Felt so good to submit Lesnar. I was crafty with those subs too, could predict where people were gonna go towards the end of me playing

Back