Multiplatform EA UFC 5 Thread Rumors/News

If this Fedor thing is on the up and up, maybe we'll see the return of PRIDE mode?
That's the reason I still play UFC Undisputed 3. That and some 30 years of UFC mode with legends from way back when and I'm good.

If this Fedor thing is on the up and up, maybe we'll see the return of PRIDE mode?
That's the reason I still play UFC Undisputed 3. That and some 30 years of UFC mode with legends from way back when and I'm good.
I really hope so but I don't think that will be the case unfortunately. But yeah that was a lot of fun indeed.

Hopefully the gameplay trailer delivers, this one was exactly as I expected. Putting the best mixture of cutscenes and all that good stuff up front, Fedor, the wobbly knockdown I liked alot though.

I'm buying this either way but not really a needle over of a trailer, the gameplay one will sell most especially after 4 being cartoony and a bit over the top.

Hopefully the gameplay trailer delivers, this one was exactly as I expected. Putting the best mixture of cutscenes and all that good stuff up front, Fedor, the wobbly knockdown I liked alot though.

I'm buying this either way but not really a needle over of a trailer, the gameplay one will sell most especially after 4 being cartoony and a bit over the top.
Yeah I hate these trailers. You already know what you were going to get, minus the blood and cuts, and the things you mentioned, it is so predictable.
They've priced the edition with Fedor included at 110EUR here. I think its ridiculous. That used to come free with pre-orders. Crazy. I'll have to play the game first to see if I actually want it.

Wellllllll the punching looks slow and stiff still, the over all look is improved though.

I can't believe Dana let them put Fedor in the game lol. Well I guess Dana hates Francis more than Fedor now since we definitely know Francis will not be in this game.

Graphics look good but I just don't think MMA translates well to video games.

Fedor was in EA MMA...

Yeah I know, I loved that game. I hope the damage system in the new game is exciting like the one in EA MMA was.

The best MMA game to date imo. I was super excited when they announced the EA would be doing the UFC games because I thought they’d keep the combat system, but no.

Anyone remember the Sherdog Tournament we had after this game launched? I had some fun battles during that time:

Anyone remember the Sherdog Tournament we had after this game launched? I had some fun battles during that time:

I don't really. Is that you playing against someone?

It's kind of a shame I think it's one of those games that isn't backwards compatible. I would like to play it again. I always really liked that Fight Night striking system

I don't really. Is that you playing against someone?

It's kind of a shame I think it's one of those games that isn't backwards compatible. I would like to play it again. I always really liked that Fight Night striking system

It was me vs mir9329. I was Barnett and Florian.

Fedor in there, sure. Ali and Tyson? Especially Ali, I don't see the appeal. I didn't like Fury and Joshua in there last time out. I'd much rather have some MMA legends instead.

The trailer looks good but I don't see anything in there that seems all that different from the last game and grappling becoming more complex wasn't exactly high on my wish list.

Generally I like these games so I'll end up getting it but at the moment it seems like more of the same, with a little added polish.

With the updated damage it would be nice to take the role as cut man in between rounds in a future game just like in the old fight night games. Adds that extra something to do, keeps your attention and it would be super simple.

I read there's a bunch of preset modes, including simulation mode. I guess I'll play that. Who am I kidding, I'm buying this 100%.

Looks like you can play as 100kg volk during his footy days
75280287-12502801-image-m-152_1694398718732.jpg

Back