East coast earthquake

Well it turns out the other mods have some principles and didn't like me banning people for not liking my posts enough. A part of me has to give them some credit

When they stripped you of your mod status was it anything like this, with @Peteyandjia dressing you down literally before kicking you out?

I felt it from over 50 miles away. I thought it was construction initially because they’ve been doing some heavy roadwork nearby lately.

There were two smaller earthquakes in my neighborhood in the past 3 years.

I used to live 15 miles from Lebanon, I wonder how much I would have felt it there.

Well it turns out the other mods have some principles and didn't like me banning people for not liking my posts enough. A part of me has to give them some credit
That's kind of a dick move on their part if I become mod I'm becoming the Oprah of banning. Everyone gets a ban!

I think you used your power wisely. Shame they can't see that.

Reactions: Zer
Yeah, my wife’s friend lives close in Pa and said stuff was shaking on her walls. 4.8 is a pretty decent quake for the east coast.

Didn't Boston have an 8.2 in the 1800s?

You guys might be due for one.

Hey man not funny. I was doing some Stork-Pose training Mr. Miyagi style when this happened:

200.webp

i couldn't feel it at work in North Attleboro. my gf also didn't feel, or notice, it in North PVD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sosadus
Back