Eazy-E & '8-Ball'

scorpiorising

The world eater
@Brown
Reaction score
When eazy rapped about 8-balls, was he talking about pool or cocaine? Always thought it was pool...

8ball junky
Smellin her monkey
Throwin up my lunch
Cuz that twat was funky

If that's the lyrics you're talking about, "8ball junky", then it's obviously cocaine.

"drink it like a madman, yes i do..."

When eazy rapped about 8-balls, was he talking about pool or cocaine? Always thought it was pool...

It's an alcoholic drink made several different ways with vodka. I have every NWA cd and used to live in California a few years ago, so I know all about eight ball.

Yea, the twat was funky from playing so much pool lol.

It's an alcoholic drink made several different ways with vodka. I have every NWA cd and used to live in California a few years ago, so I know all about eight ball.

He announces that he doesn't drink "Brass Monkey" at the beginning of the song.

might also be a reference to old english 800

I stand corrected. I've never heard of a drink called an 8ball. Oh well, all I know about Eazy-E is that he has to get drunk before the day begins, before his momma starts bitchin' about his friends.

I'm 99% sure it was pool bro. But tbh we probably need a legit black guy to answer this question

A vodka drink ? Wow. Ill try it. Hopefully wont get the aidz

might also be a reference to old english 800

Absolutely.

From his verse in "Boyz-N-the Hood":

"They greet me with a 40 and I started drinking
And from the 8-ball my breath start stinking"

From the song "8 Ball"

"Old English 800
Yeah thats my brand
Take it in a bottle
40, Quart, or Can"

Last edited:
40 ounce in my lap and it's freezing my balls

interesting, never knew that about that drink. whenever anyone ever said "8 ball" we always thought they were talking bout coke, cause in those terms, saying you want an 8 ball is the same as saying you want an 8th of coke (1/8th of an ounce). we have a dumb term in the south where we call it a yam. like at school if you knew someone was selling H or coke or whatever you would say "hey, they have yams at home." why? i have no idea lol

it's this. Not Vodka or any of that mess.

1368731760_oe_800_40oz__large.jpg

TS is an 18-Dummy for not knowing what an 8-Ball is.

Back