Cyborg Abreu
Dean Lister
Vinny Magalhaes
Garry Tonon
Eddie Cummings
Boogey Martinez

Bravo says even more TBA

VjK9mfc.jpg

At elevation? Bet on the guy with the best cardio?

I wonder if Lister can avoid the submission. its like the reverse four minute mile. Ever since he got tapped by Barnet, Dean has been tapped a few times more.

At elevation? Bet on the guy with the best cardio?
not just the elevation but the city is a giant bowl where its pollution has no where to go

im sure many will be in the df weeks ahead of the competition

Would love to see Keenan but he's probably locked in a Metamoris contract.

can not wait to see the final competitor list for this event. Hopefully no one gets injured so we can see all of these names

Awesome. Who's Galvao's opponent? I wish the ufc would do tourneys Grand Prix style.
Also, would love to see Rogan's bobbleheaded ass in this.

This is looking to be an all star, amazing tournament. I see that both Cummings and Tonon are competing. If they are in the same bracket, isn't there the chance they might have to face each other? That could be weird for too very close teammates.

This is looking to be an all star, amazing tournament. I see that both Cummings and Tonon are competing. If they are in the same bracket, isn't there the chance they might have to face each other? That could be weird for too very close teammates.

They already had a match together at EBI 3, with Tonnon winning a very exciting match.

Excellent. This will be a crazy tournament. Whoever wins could arguably be called the best grappler in the world.

Back