3o6Zt1UhUkZbFKeNQk.gif
3o6ZsVKagyGzfhehpK.gif
26gJzeVZkXgTuBbmE.gif
l0HlwjTiPJtFMuZ5C.gif

He musta trained greatly in "UPPERCUT FROM HELL"
"Sholin Flying Knee"
and
"Savage swinging Barbarian"

and people called him boring because he has two conservative fights on his record...

Vintage Eddie right there, the guy is a beast and i think its great to see him with that belt around his waist.

and people called him boring because he has two conservative fights on his record...

Eddie is a beast and i think its great to see him with that belt around his waist.

Just UFC bros who never watched a fight outside the UFC, is normal.

I was flat out wrong. Saw him fight back at MFC in Atlantic City in the only card I've ever seen in person. He blitzed the guy he fought out in like 10 seconds. That underdog psychology is fighter blood. War Alvarez.

Vintage Eddie right there, the guy is a beast and i think its great to see him with that belt around his waist.
even Eddie said RDA will bring best out of him

Just UFC bros who never watched a fight outside the UFC, is normal.

Nah everyone just has a short memory. Hendricks KO'd Kampmann and Fitch and then everyone called him boring after he spammed TD's against Condit. There are a million other examples of exciting fighters having a couple boring fights and then getting that label.

I'm glad he came out like he did, I was expecting more wall and stall. Great job by the new champ.
The second gif is the replay they would not show on fight pass last night, RDA landed on top of Eddie after the knee, but wasn't able to do anything cuz he was totally out of it.

This motherfucker would have had arms dangling by his sides taking huge belly breaths at the beginning of the second. Just because your kamikazee blitz worked doesn't mean overtraining isn't real.

Awesome to see Eddie get back to scrapping though.

thats as dumb as people sayin theres no such thing as ring rust due to Dominick Cruz

Nah everyone just has a short memory. Hendricks KO'd Kampmann and Fitch and then everyone called him boring after he spammed TD's against Condit. There are a million other examples of exciting fighters having a couple boring fights and then getting that label.

Wonderboy right after his win over Rory. Rory after his win over Ellenberger. They think one conservative, boring win makes them point fighters.

Eddie was finally making it to the UFC against Cerrone of all people (and I still think he won that fight.) His performance against Pettis was certainly not inspiring but given that RDA won in much the same way I understood it. Just glad to see the vintage Eddie once again!

Finishing a fight in the first round doesn't say anything about overtraining.

It just makes it easier for you to go down when Conor lands, since you get hit so much in sparring. That damage in training carries over into the fight.

It's a double-edged sword

You know what dawg, i believe you!
3o6Zt1UhUkZbFKeNQk.gif
3o6ZsVKagyGzfhehpK.gif
26gJzeVZkXgTuBbmE.gif
l0HlwjTiPJtFMuZ5C.gif

He musta trained greatly in "UPPERCUT FROM HELL"
"Sholin Flying Knee"
and
"Savage swinging Barbarian"

He's a physical specimen but jeez his style is rudimentary, wrestle boxer 101, pretty uninteresting as a fighter and a personality too..

I for some reason had to watch some Alvarez highlights just to kinda refresh my memory. I just don't see how Conor wins this with the grappling Eddie has, and the power in his hands. He is just so much more well rounded than Conor.

I for some reason had to watch some Alvarez highlights just to kinda refresh my memory. I just don't see how Conor wins this with the grappling Eddie has, and the power in his hands. He is just so much more well rounded than Conor.
Lol. I love the archives.

That Condit fight was awesome. So was the GSP and the first Lawler fight.

That Condit fight was awesome. So was the GSP and the first Lawler fight.
What's the chance that Teh Pig Pigg was not crippled by USADA and just got in one too many wars? If we're willing to write off Rory as a shell, owing to his Robbie War, then why not Teh Piggers himself?

It’s a really agro philosophy to have but I agree that some people shit the bed with the “nah bro that would be over training” stuff.

At some point after training you are going to be fatigued and less capable then you were before the workout, until you recover and adapt to it.

If you have a performance coming up then you would want to be at your most recovered.

But who knows maybe fatigue somehow improves some other shit. Human body is weird and success is almost an accident.

It’s a really agro philosophy to have but I agree that some people shit the bed with the “nah bro that would be over training” stuff.

At some point after training you are going to be fatigued and less capable then you were before the workout, until you recover and adapt to it.

If you have a performance coming up then you would want to be at your most recovered.

But who knows maybe fatigue somehow improves some other shit. Human body is weird and success is almost an accident.
Not true, read up on training periodization and peaking for an event. You have no clue what you're talking about.

Back