NinjaSpider

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
"Eddie Bravo looks into it" part 5

Ps. Please edit title to Pat

untitled.gif

When does he go crazy? Just listened to the whole thing

wtf he never went crazy. BS title don't waste your time with this thread.

A fraternity that is just that. A fraternity.. Let them believe what they want.

Kenny here,

My friend's dad was a free mason. He had a sticker on his car and he had a watch with the eye symbols. Sometimes when I slept over his house we would sneak around the house and one time we heard him doing chanting/humming in his room. It was so scary. We said what if we open the door and he is floating and talking to ghosts?

There are many weird things that I saw at his house. When they sold their house and moved away, the house got demolished and the lot is still empty. My mom said that is unusual because in our neighborhood someone should have built a mansion on it already.

Also he left town a lot and random people would drive him around. Some looked very scary. One time one of the scary guys took me and my friend to Yogurtland to get yogurt and we all skipped the long line to the front. Our friends from school were there and they joined us and we all skipped the line. He guy was just standing outside and waited for us to finish. He looked really scary and the one of the workers ask me who he was. I joked and said if I told you I would have to kill you.

lol. the freemasons are real and they are not a conspiracy. my friends dad was so nice to everyone but I know he is scary and I know he is not a pedofile.

Back