Eddie Hall breaks the UFC punching machine record

Mmm I don’t know guys - does he meet the Sherdog members criteria ? Falling a bit short there

All this tells me is that the punching stat was bullshit all along. Ngannou obviously packs more power than Eddie Hall.

No, Ngannou doesn't obviously pack more (punching)power than Eddie Hall.

He does so in a fight. Not necessarily so when getting measured.

He’d be sucking in so much air after thirty seconds. Blades or any other HW wrestling would take him down with ease, and any HW striker would finish him inside two minutes.

He makes some good content, and is ridiculously strong, but let’s not get carried away. We all saw Pudz fight.
maybe he could flatten a Gracie or two

tumblr_nprie3gkpb1ry1rm7o2_500.gifv

he is the real deal. there is a video of him fighting 3 or 4 guys at once in the cage. he hits them and they crumble. HWs are lucky he cant make the 265lb limit.

He's got power but he obviously hurt his wrist doing that. I think Eddie Hall may have brittle bones. I am going to say it now; Non Brittle Boned Eddie Hall is UFC Champ in 3 fights.

"Oh big deal so he's almost the strongest man in the world, but let me tell you how he would do against a mediocre fighter"
Never change, sherdog

You realize this is in the context of a fighting forum regarding a machine fighters have been using, right?

He’d be sucking in so much air after thirty seconds. Blades or any other HW wrestling would take him down with ease, and any HW striker would finish him inside two minutes.

He makes some good content, and is ridiculously strong, but let’s not get carried away. We all saw Pudz fight.
No shit bro!

Scaary! This guy could do damage in the HW division for sure. Nobody is taking a guy that can deadlift 500kg down with wrestling and if that punch lands it'll put anyone to sleep.

Shut it this guy was pathetic in the boxing ring. His punches were slow motion and he gassed after 1 min.

Scaary! This guy could do damage in the HW division for sure. Nobody is taking a guy that can deadlift 500kg down with wrestling and if that punch lands it'll put anyone to sleep.
All he needs is for someone to just stand there and let him punch them in the face.

Aspinall prolly punchin da air rn to a decision (Tommy boy only hit like 45k LMFAOLll)

Also... Watts and Joules...?

PowerKube mandem be cappin. How you measure displacement on dat ting?

Guys 400 lbs and lift weights for a living. What did you expect to happen when he throws all of his muscle and weight into a stationary object?
Side note I wonder how fucked up his hand/wrist is since he's pretty clearly whining about it after.
Powerlifters are huge but what a lot of people don't realize is much of their body is broken down, often living with small fractures or fucked up tendons/ligaments. What they do is hard on the body.

Fam their main way to track combatantdem progress is called CAP 🧢 can't make ting up fam we gettin' hustled HARD

Combat_Athlete_Profiling_Software_Image_1.png

StronKube measure peak force and impulse instead of cappin aboot displacement

wtf does deadlifting have to do with wrestling or takedown defense? You sound like an absolute moron.

Back