Eddie Hall breaks the UFC punching machine record

wtf does deadlifting have to do with wrestling or takedown defense? You sound like an absolute moron.
Fam my yute Big Mac pulled 300kg not one of da mandem in da Penn State team could make the overhand Don touch rail NOT ONCE 🚫🧢

Imagine 500kg hooooly ...

Last edited:
Lol Khabib would easily take him down.

Actually I’m second thought, he had some difficulty taking Conor down…

Eddie Hall weighs like 330 pounds at 6'2"ish. A) He'd never make 265. B) He would have about 11 seconds of cardio in a fight before he died of a heart attack.

Lol Khabib would easily take him down.

Actually I’m second thought, he had some difficulty taking Conor down…
Difficulty as in it took 15 seconds instead of instantaneous?

Anyone who knows how to leg kick even somewhat good probably destroys his leg with how flat footed and heavy on his feet he is in very short order. If he had any cardio maybe he could have some success wrestling guys to the ground and just beating on them. But we all know he's going to have 30 seconds of cardio. Add in he's got no set up to his right hand anyone with any striking experience will see it coming from a mile away. He couldn't even really land it on a green Thor.

I think he could've probably had a Pudz run in MMA. Big guy who's strong and hits hard, and he actually doesn't have that bad of a gastank, he'd last a bit longer than some of the super heavyweights we've seen. The problem is he doesn't really have exceptional height or reach for a HW, so he'd be trying to walk in on guys while eating a lot of kicks/punches. Unless he has a Roy Nelson-level chin, he'd have a hard time getting past anyone that can strike.

Imagine being so retarded you'd believe that this piece of hillbilly technology is accurate. Hall hitting twice as hard as Ngannou...

<36>

Back