Media Edmen Shahbazyan KO AJ Dobson GIFS

Cool for the Golden Boy, but it sucks to see A.J. Dobson losing like that...
He even started his amateur career pretty strong exchanging a pair of wins/losses against future TUF 27 & UFC veteran John "The Machine" Gunther, another Ohio guy who was promising Alpaca raising good ol'boy

Bless you AJ
Hearing "The Hammer" encourage you cageside always makes it entertaining for me, he's so loud <{JustBleed}>
Would be badass to have him boost you like that
edit; he talks about it 3 min in

Last edited:
I really thought Dobson was just a lamb led to the slaughter, and in some ways he basically was.

But he fought well, so respect to him. Whenever a big underdog defends themselves and actually fights back, you got my support.

I was surprised that he came back from that ass whooping to get the stoppage.
He looked like he was getting smoked tbh.
For sure. Eddie was so hyped up that he’s forever underachieving. They pushed him way too fast. No chance to rebound from losses. Brunson to Hermanssen? Then Imavov? Promotional malpractice imo. The Loony gumball guy was a great matchup for him, but then they stick him with Fluffy who’s on a tear. I think he can still put his tools together and get ranked with some sensible matchmaking.

For sure. Eddie was so hyped up that he’s forever underachieving. They pushed him way too fast. No chance to rebound from losses. Brunson to Hermanssen? Then Imavov? Promotional malpractice imo. The Loony gumball guy was a great matchup for him, but then they stick him with Fluffy who’s on a tear. I think he can still put his tools together and get ranked with some sensible matchmaking.

I never thought he was special, but like you said...with sensible matchmaking he might hit top 10.

Cool for the Golden Boy, but it sucks to see A.J. Dobson losing like that...
He even started his amateur career pretty strong exchanging a pair of wins/losses against future TUF 27 & UFC veteran John "The Machine" Gunther, another Ohio guy who was promising Alpaca raising good ol'boy

Bless you AJ
Hearing "The Hammer" encourage you cageside always makes it entertaining for me, he's so loud <{JustBleed}>
Would be badass to have him boost you like that
edit; he talks about it 3 min in

Yeah I like Dobson. He was doing well, until he wasn't. I hope he gets another shot.

Yeah I like Dobson. He was doing well, until he wasn't. I hope he gets another shot.
He had Eddie in trouble, which is pretty sad considering that he was thrown in there as a squash opponent. Guess he didn’t get the memo. Love when that happens. Not sure if he’s long for the UFC, but much hespech regardless.

Over about 10 years mind you, I'm not betting huge amounts outside of the ~biannual grand on a fight i'm "sure" of, but I love the challenge and the tension watching the fight. A come from behind KO feels so much better if it pinches you $50 or $100.
Always bet responsibly and never use money you don't care about dropping out of a hole in your pocket!

Still very impressive, how much u betting per card and what's 1 unit for you?

I mean, I don't think betting longer necessarily means better outcome either, it means you've been consistently good.

Back