Edmond Tarverdyan

I don't get the whole Edmond appeal. A couple of scenarios 1) he's actually a good trainer who's had success before but is just on a skid with his fighters 2) He's an average coach that is cheaper to hire as head coach 3) he's a con-artist who somehow convinces people they are legit killers

How long has he been coaching that armenian that fought GGG? The guy has a decent record.

On a side note, ed and vanes look identical.
I think he only got mind a big becasue of Ronda. He is quite obviously a terrible mma coach managing to get the best judo and ground game fighter in wmma to think she could beat Floyd mayweather. He is like one of those cult leaders that thinks he's Jesus. And becasue he believes so hard some people believe it.

Also kinda like those no touch ko bullshittery the frauds do like mass hypnosis.

I bet he has sex with dead people.

I think he only got mind a big becasue of Ronda. He is quite obviously a terrible mma coach managing to get the best judo and ground game fighter in wmma to think she could beat Floyd mayweather. He is like one of those cult leaders that thinks he's Jesus. And becasue he believes so hard some people believe it.

Also kinda like those no touch ko bullshittery the frauds do like mass hypnosis.

pretty good point. I think i'm with you on this. I think he has to know enough to be somewhat relevant, but he could just talk his way into things for the most part.. I've read where it's generally not what you say, it's how confident you sound when you say it that makes the most difference. Essentially I could know way more about a topic than another guy, but if I can't convincingly convey the message people will listen to other guy. From what people say this is like Edmund. I wonder too if his accent makes it harder for people to use their BS detector when listening to him.

As for the no touch KO stuff, that's definitely cult-like. But you have to wonder if deep down the followers know that it's all bs but they want to believe so they cling on to a small bit of hope that it's possible. Sry went down the rabbit hole.

That is an awesome post script - Edmond is a shitty trainer, cult leader..... oh yeah, anda necropheliac. For the record, he does look like a guy that has sex with dead people.

call me racist if you must but I'm still not totally convinced that Vanes and Edmund aren't the same person. Maybe Vic Dar too.

Back