Egyptian lawyer: It is the national duty of men to rape women who wear ripped jeans

Where is all the feminist outrage?

Did you watched the link?

The outrage is instant in the very show, then it points out several groups that are outraged, its in the fucking thread title to begin with.

I've never understood this go-to Sherdogger line.

Did you look for feminist outrage before you said this? It sounds like a lot of people are up in arms over it, do you think some may be feminists? Egypt's National Council for Women is filing a complaint to the station, does that count?

And do you expect American feminists to come outrage-post on Sherdog every time any man anywhere in the world is sexist?

Or is this just a "I know I'll get likes if I use this line" type of thing?
I say it because im speaking from personal experience dealing with feminism. My sister and her wife are the worlds biggest feminazis but they only ever attack white males. They even admit to hating all white men

These people don't really 'get' rape prevention, do they?

I say it because im speaking from personal experience dealing with feminism. My sister and her wife are the worlds biggest feminazis but they only ever attack white males. They even admit to hating all white men

They don't sound like feminists they sound like idiots. I think people tend to judge feminism by its most absurd adherents.

Last edited:
Tough choice for SJWs

aaa.jpg_large

So we have one idiot saying something horrifyingly stupid, and on the other side Harvey Weinstein getting treatment, Bill Cosby found not guilty, Bill O'riley roaming the streets, a serial groper as president, at least one as former president (Clinton), Ailes still free, Singhal not arrested, that prick Brock Turner getting a slap on the wrist, Roman Polanski, etc etc etc.

A little context is good before condemning an entire religion for something that unfortunately happens everywhere.

Rape for ripped jeans is rather harsh. I would settle for caning.

And just think, Egypt is pretty liberal relative to the rest of the Muslim world.

So we have one idiot saying something horrifyingly stupid, and on the other side Harvey Weinstein getting treatment, Bill Cosby found not guilty, Bill O'riley roaming the streets, a serial groper as president, at least one as former president (Clinton), Ailes still free, Singhal not arrested, that prick Brock Turner getting a slap on the wrist, Roman Polanski, etc etc etc.

A little context is good before condemning an entire religion for something that unfortunately happens everywhere.
This is such a fucking bullshit argument. We can’t prove most of those guilty but the whole of America condemns it. Polanski had to run. This is the government in Egypt the majority of Muslims in a lot of the Muslim world support policies fucking worse than this.

Are you arguing we should just accept Egypt and stop harassing the people you list

This is such a fucking bullshit argument. We can’t prove most of those guilty but the whole of America condemns it. Polanski had to run. This is the government in Egypt the majority of Muslims in a lot of the Muslim world support policies fucking worse than this.

Are you arguing we should just accept Egypt and stop harassing the people you list

Good point...

This is rather tame compared to the governments of Afghanistan and Pakistan, and Saudi arabia...

But it's hilarious how Sjws, SLWLs, and other students of ISMTCU continue to deflect and make false equivalencies and shitty arguments...

Lol @ but but but, what about Roman Polanski!!!!!

Unfuckingbelievable

I'm not much for civil service, but every once in awhile you gotta step up to the plate.

Muslim gonna Islam. Different culture, hard to judge.
You are right. Luckily all those other Muslims in the clip were outraged, so we don’t have to rely on our ethnocentric perspective to condem Mr. Rape Jeans, Esq.

Watched the clip. Holy shit that makes USA panel discussions seem civil. Bunch of god damned shit throwing primates right there. Pretty sure three of them were saying "LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA"
La is arabic for "no" Nam is yes

Back