Seven countries were represented on that main card:

Brazil - Teixeira, Santos, Fialho
Australia - Giacomo Della Maddalena, Matthews
Czechia - Prochazka
Kyrgyzstan - Shevchenko
China - Zhang
Poland - Jedrzejczyk
Russia - Emeev
Fialho is from Portugal, so that makes eight. We were both wrong. Not sure how I came up with nine.

12 was the most nationalities I've ever counted on a card some years ago. Can't remember which. If I could find a way to access ancient post history of mine I could find out which.

Edit. I think it was Johnson vs Gustaffson on FOX.

Last edited:
Chookagian u have as USA/Armenia?

What is her background? Like is there more than that line from wiki?
I dunno I think I saw a graphic with an Armenian flag for her. I know she strongly identifies with her Armenian heritage and I guess I assumed she has a dual citizenship or something.

The card this weekend has some nice international representation. Eight different countries on the Pay Per View card and fourteen overall(or fifteen if you count Katlyn Cerminara as Armenian).

Main

USA - O'Malley, Poirier, Holland
Brazil - Gilbert Burns
Ecuador - Chito Vera
France - Benoit St. Denis
England - Venom Page
Australia - Giacomo Della Maddalena
Russia - Petr Yan
China - Song Yadong

Prelims

USA - Blaydes, Barber, Phillips, Parisian, Vergara
Brazil - Almeida, Pereira, RDA, Munhoz, Lins
Poland - Gamrot, Oleksiejczuk
Cuba - Robelis Despaigne
Scotland - Joanne Wood
Ukraine - Maryna Moroz
Kazakhstan - Assu Almabayev
Moldova - Ion Cutelaba
USA/Armenia - Katlyn Chookagian(Cerminara)

Really hyped for this card, Sherbros!

<{JustBleed}>
Sounds terrific!

But what's the typical distribution?

USA is the greatest country in UFC Once-Ever Human History !!!

U S A! !! U S A ! ! !

50 geeeez Dena!!

“Diversity is the UFCs greatest strength” - Kenny Florini

Last edited:
Aussieland is a hoax though. Doesn't really exist.
Yeah it doesn't make any sense. There's no glue strong enough to hold a land so big AND filled with kangaroos. The land and the kangaroos would be falling and believe me, nobody wants that, especially the kangaroo part of that scenario.

I dunno I think I saw a graphic with an Armenian flag for her. I know she strongly identifies with her Armenian heritage and I guess I assumed she has a dual citizenship or something.

I didn’t even know she was Armenian then remembered that damn near every Armenian has the -ian part in there last name.

I didn’t even know she was Armenian then remembered that damn near every Armenian has the -ian part in there last name.
Yeah it's one of the most reliable cultural indicators for names. I think almost every Armenian is either -ian or -yan.

Edit:After conducting several minutes of light anthropology research I only found one Armenian last name that doesn't end in -ian or -yan: Agassi

Perhaps unsurprisingly, -ian just means "son of".

Last edited:
Yeah it's one of the most reliable cultural indicators for names. I think almost every Armenian is either -ian or -yan.

Edit:After conducting several minutes of light anthropology research I only found one Armenian last name that doesn't end in -ian or -yan: Agassi

Perhaps unsurprisingly, -ian just means "son of".
One of my best friends is Armenian. Her name ends with ian.
That's a small sample but I know her very well so there's that.
The only conclusion we can draw from all this is that Agassi is probably not the man he pretends to be.
He's obviously........
1709795849959.png
THE LOVE CHILD OF DANA WHITE AND PHIL COLLINS !!!!!!

The only conclusion we can draw from all this is that Agassi is probably not the man he pretends to be.
He's obviously........
View attachment 1033173

Looks like the lead singer from Disturbed with JK Rowling
<36>

Why is ufc 299 more stacked then 300? Oh yea I think I know why there’s a better fight on that date they trying to steal buys from but it won’t work! UFC 299 will be a flop even if it’s stacked everyone is watching Francis that night they don’t care about some small bantamweight lol!
Everybody is watching Francis one day late? Loluwutmate?

He's obviously........
View attachment 1033173
Lol at first I was like Dana! Then I was like no thats Phill. Then I was like hmmm.

Why is ufc 299 more stacked then 300? Oh yea I think I know why there’s a better fight on that date they trying to steal buys from but it won’t work! UFC 299 will be a flop even if it’s stacked everyone is watching Francis that night they don’t care about some small bantamweight lol!

The Francis fight is on Friday

Back