El Cucui vs Conor is the fight

conscience

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
to make @ 155. Now it seems far away, if Conor loses probably will never happen, if he wins he will fly off to WW, so I guess I am hoping RDA gets off the card somehow and we see Conor against a guy with 2"reach advantage, like 4 inches taller who will intitiate trash talk of his own, is very confident..
I am not really pumped for RDA-Conor, cuz I feel it will be like first round KO or a first round submission, either way feels a bit like a premature ajaculation if I do not see a true battle.

Remember when Danny Castillo beat Tony Ferguson?

the guy has a losing ass record why is it the fight ?
oh you meant El Cucuy the nick name you have in your title is another MMA fighter that sucked

Like you stated in the OP, it's too soon to even think about this fight. But it would definitely be a good one. And Tony has a great chin and good ground game. He does leave himself too open at times though. Both guys would have something they could try to exploit on the other and I think the fight would be a war.

Nah, Conor vs. Cormier is the fight to make.

RDA v Conor is the fight. Why throw Conor a lesser opponent?

dont think that Conor will go back to FW even if he loses.
he will ask again for a title fight at LW or he will have to fight for a title shot.

he is playing big , his focus is right now to be LW champ and try to do what no one was able to do and fight for the WW title. this can only be done if he can beat RDA.

even if I dont like this guy a little bit ,I do respect his big plans

dont think that Conor will go back to FW even if he loses.
he will ask again for a title fight at LW or he will have to fight for a title shot.

he is playing big , his focus is right now to be LW champ and try to do what no one was able to do and fight for the WW title. this can only be done if he can beat RDA.

even if I dont like this guy a little bit ,I do respect his big plans
As much as i respect what he is trying to achieve he is kinda holding up division by contenders who have earnt their respective title shots having to fight again to stay relevant/ money which isn't really fair IMO also if he wins the light weight belt and then challenges the Welter weight belt that is two feather weight title defences missed and one light weight defence missed

which isn't really fair IMO also if he wins the light weight belt and then challenges the Welter weight belt that is two feather weight title defences missed and one light weight defence missed
I do agree with u but guess Dana thinks different on this.
well most probably he will lose and this will just remain as a dream

I said it before and I will say it again.. Tony Ferguson would give Conor a tougher fight than RDA. RDA is way too flat footed for Conor, but Ferguson would give Conor problems.

As much as i respect what he is trying to achieve he is kinda holding up division by contenders who have earnt their respective title shots having to fight again to stay relevant/ money which isn't really fair IMO also if he wins the light weight belt and then challenges the Welter weight belt that is two feather weight title defences missed and one light weight defence missed

He's making history and he's extremely active. Wasn't even much more than a month ago he fought the best FW and in about 6 weeks he's fighting the best LW.

He's very slick and I like his style of always trying crazy stuff, but he gets hit a lot...someone with Conor's power would put him out with a few clean shots

actually, ferguson johnson ii is the fight

Ferguson would get out point like a moron the only difference with him and RDA is he could at least try to hold of Mcgregor in the trash talking

well Ferg probably has the better chin as well but it takes more than a good chin to win you a fight

they're already building up towards Conor VS Werdum

Back