News El Cucuy: "I looked over my shoulder and he stopped dead in his tracks. I saw the biggest FEAR ever"

Conor would spark him early in the fight. It's a terrible style for Tony to face.

On the other hand Tony is Khabib's worst nightmare inside the octagon and I'd favor him to win.

Fear does exist for pro fighters.
Some fighters are scarier than others.

Aldo had not lost in 10 years when Conor agreed to fight him.
So, Conor has balls.

Tony is saying "I'll make that dude mince meat. I'll chop that dude up and feed him to the dogs."
Part of me can see that happening. Part of me thinks Conor can crack Tony's chin (because Tony offers it up like a plate of meat to the dogs).

Not only that but Aldo was the one terrified there whenever they were near eachother.

Khabeeb got tko'd by Tiramisu a few times so their even
Habib.0.jpg

I dig him as a fighter but I wish he'd shut his cocky yap every once in a while. Tough as nails but that chin isn't going to hold up forever.
only needs to hold up long enough for him to clown khabib

Another fairytale to generate interest.

Fighters want that McGregor money so bad they’ll say anything.

Cannot wait for Beeb to hammer the shit out of tony. Only guy I’d root for Conor over.

Conor is shook.

Bro if anyone is shook, its you.

You're constantly talking shit about Conor, yet not even man enough to AV bet me on Conor vs Cowboy.

Laughable.

When he said "Conor forgot for a second", does that mean he forgot to do his persona?

Tferg vs khabib must happen before it's too late

Best resume ?
<{cruzshake}>
Seriously? Who's got a better one? Khabib beat Barboza, which is legit, but his style is Barboza's kryptonite. Then he beat an at-the-time #11-12 Ragin Al for the belt. Beat connor, who is 2-2 at LW. I can't imagine an active LW with a better resume than Ferg.

Tony is the undisputed interim champion. Tony bless...

Conor is a bitch. In believe in Tony. Fuck Cowboy x Mcchicken. Fuck the UFC, They are so disrespectful.

<3><3>

Back