News El Cucuy: "I looked over my shoulder and he stopped dead in his tracks. I saw the biggest FEAR ever"

He knocked Nate down 3 times at welterweight, though refused to follow up for obvious reasons, he didn’t land on khabib whilst fresh.
Eddie is shorter not smaller(weight wise)
He also has knocked out Dustin who’s a natural 155. He has knockouts outside the ufc at 155 aswell. Conor isn’t a power puncher anyway like Stephens he’s a accurate puncher hence why he has so many tkos
Kocked nate 3 times? At Welterweight? Why do you insist on going full retard?

Also you say Eddit is not smaller, yet you are hyping Nate Diaz up as WW? I guess if you are retarded all the time, you have no choice but to go full retard? That seems to be your problem.

Kocked nate 3 times? At Welterweight? Why do you insist on going full retard?

Also you say Eddit is not smaller, yet you are hyping Nate Diaz up as WW? I guess if you are retarded all the time, you have no choice but to go full retard? That seems to be your problem.
What division did he fight Diaz at? answer: Welterweight
Who ways more mcgregor or Alvarez? Answer:Alvarez

What division did he fight Diaz at? answer: Welterweight
Who ways more mcgregor or Alvarez? Answer:Alvarez
So if Whittaker and Gastelum bloat up and fight at 205 pounds, does that make them a LHW? Come on retard. Nate is not a WW and if you really want to play that retard logic, then that makes Khabib the GOAT at LW since he beat the piss out of Conor who is a WW as well. And if Conor was a real man he would go up to the MW division instead of trying to cut down to the LW division to fight guys smaller than him.

It don't matter who weighs more, it is about height and Alvarez is smaller than Conor. Conor made a living off beating manlets but he is the manlet now at LW. ConorBlessed

So if Whittaker and Gastelum bloat up and fight at 205 pounds, does that make them a LHW? Come on retard. Nate is not a WW and if you really want to play that retard logic, then that makes Khabib the GOAT at LW since he beat the piss out of Conor who is a WW as well. And if Conor was a real man he would go up to the MW division instead of trying to cut down to the LW division to fight guys smaller than him.

It don't matter who weighs more, it is about height and Alvarez is smaller than Conor. Conor made a living off beating manlets but he is the manlet now at LW. ConorBlessed
Mcgregor was a welterweight and so was Nate.
What are you talking about? Weight is size unless you think Max Holloway is bigger than DC because he’s taller?if Whittaker and Gastelum right at light heavyweight then they are light heavyweights for that fight, not sure what’s so confusing to you.
I knew you were clueless when you said height and size were the same thing.

Mcgregor was a welterweight and so was Nate.
What are you talking about? Weight is size unless you think Max Holloway is bigger than DC because he’s taller?if Whittaker and Gastelum right at light heavyweight then they are light heavyweights for that fight, not sure what’s so confusing to you.
I knew you were clueless when you said height and size were the same thing.
Just because fight up in weight just so they can come in as fatasses don't make them a fighter in the higher division. If Conor or Nate ever fought at WW after that fight, your statement would be true, but they aren't WWs. Just shows how retarded you are. So if Conor fights Khabib at HW for the belt, you gonna consider them the best HW on the planet?

Bro don’t argue with him, he’s a neckbearded Conor nuthugger, you wont convince him of anything.

Like Kyle Reese said about The Terminator, except about Conor fans “They can’t be bargained with, they can’t be reasoned with”.

Conor is an undefeated GOAT in his books.

I don’t dislike Tony, but even reading his trash talk, makes me feel awkwardly bad for the guy.

200.gif

621d68fcbb168e6ae6a8624bc6a44b2a.gif
Bro don’t argue with him, he’s a neckbearded Conor nuthugger, you wont convince him of anything.

Like Kyle Reese said about The Terminator, except about Conor fans “They can’t be bargained with, they can’t be reasoned with”.

Conor is an undefeated GOAT in his books.

I assume you’re talking about Sarah Conor? Since she actually was the undefeated undisputed GOAT.

McGregor really doesn't wanna end up on Tony's highlight reel.

I understand. Tony puts a beating on guys. So much blood.

I dig him as a fighter but I wish he'd shut his cocky yap every once in a while. Tough as nails but that chin isn't going to hold up forever.
normally i hate on guys that trash talk but in tony's case i think he's just crazy. he sounds cocky but he's just a nut.

Khabib and Tony have to fight. That's the fight of the fucking generation as far as I'm concerned.

Tony reflecting on UFC 229 and Conor fighting for the interim belt

https://www.sportsjoe.ie/mma/tony-ferguson-says-saw-fear-conor-mcgregors-eyes-saw-backstage-180400

"It was funny I actually saw Conor in the back at the (UFC 229) weigh-ins," said Ferguson.

"He was strutting up, doing his thing and I could see his shadow. I looked over my shoulder and he has stopped in his tracks. I saw fear. I saw the biggest fear ever.

"He forgot for a split second - the same way I saw him over at [Floyd] Mayweather, when he was over at the presser - when I saw that, he doesn't want a piece of me.

"Management will make sure that I don't ever touch that guy because I'll make that dude mince meat. I'll chop that dude up and feed him to the dogs.

"Then you got Khabib; he's a game opponent; a real fighter. I don't know about that B.S. that happened afterwards but emotions flare inside there.

"You guys have no idea what we have to prepare for. I recommend any of you guys to go pick up a pair of gloves and hand wraps and spar somebody. See if that makes you excited a little. If that does excite you, then you're in the right sport."

how the fuck do you no lifes amass 1k posts in less than a month and a ban too boot? I bet your new handle already has a double yellow card

Khabib, Conor, Porier, Nate or Al

I don't care. I just want to see the man fight. Sharpest elbows in the game.

During his current 11 fight win streak? Wasn't rocked vs Rio, Kikuno, Castillo, Trujillo, Tibau, Thomson, Barboza, RDA, and Lee. So that's 9 of 11 fights.

Any other questions?

Didn't Lee put him on his ass? Also I thought Barboza rocked him.

Tony's a bum.

Hardcore fans know that Khabib needs to unify late in 2019 vs the interim champ. Which will obviously be the winner of Conor (2-2 in his last 4) vs Cowboy (3-4 in his last 7).

Tony should fight some fringe top 15 bum or better yet just get released and fight other bums in the PFL. The UFC has no time for a boring bum like Tony who never has exciting fights and who's won a measly 11 fights in a row.

#snapbumjitsu
#pflbound
Couldn't agree more, great post man!!

Back