Electronic Music Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does somewhat industrial count??

Exterminate Annihilate Destroy - Rotersand

Aphex Twin has produced some of the finest quality electronic music and ambient in the world. These two are from my vinyl collection of his I have, ripped the two albums and put em on to youtube for listening pleasure

Aphex Twin is Classic, that man is an electronic legend. Props for showing him some love.

Aphex Twin - Windowlicker

Aphex Twin: Outside - Kick Ass (Violin Solo)

Well I tried my best to share with you songs that I am fond of. Hope that you enjoyed one or two these past four seasons. I don't know if I'm going to continue posting electronic songs. Only a few posters in this forum gave me encouragement, so perhaps it's time to move on. But I sure am glad that you came in and posted your favorites, or if you just listened, and kept this thread alive. So if I keep posting songs, i'll see you then, if not......................

Well I tried my best to share with you songs that I am fond of. Hope that you enjoyed one or two these past four seasons. I don't know if I'm going to continue posting electronic songs. Only a few posters in this forum gave me encouragement, so perhaps it's time to move on. But I sure am glad that you came in and posted your favorites, or if you just listened, and kept this thread alive. So if I keep posting songs, i'll see you then, if not......................

Keep posting friend! You have great picks, just most of us are too lazy to quote, too busy with our own show and tell offerings to give props haha. I haven't got much feedback either but that's ok, their's bound to be some passer through's that like our tunes :icon_lol:. Hope to see you in the next thread!

K, if your whole life falls apart and you stand their numb, this is your fresh start song.

Rameses B - Pure

This Mix got me into Happy Hardcore 5 years ago!

Relaxing:

Luigi Lusini - Who We Are (Original Mix)

More upbeat:

LUIGI LUSINI - "COLORS" - Original mix

Last edited:
ALY & Fila - Rising Sun {Original Mix}

Aly and Fila - Rosaires (Original Mix)

Keep posting friend! You have great picks, just most of us are too lazy to quote, too busy with our own show and tell offerings to give props haha. I haven't got much feedback either but that's ok, their's bound to be some passer through's that like our tunes :icon_lol:. Hope to see you in the next thread!

K, if your whole life falls apart and you stand their numb, this is your fresh start song.

Rameses B - Pure

This Mix got me into Happy Hardcore 5 years ago!

Well now infinitywarrior, the main theme or essence in the majority of the songs that I posted have been about romance and drama. And it wouldn't be very dramatic if I just said see you at the next thread. Would it not be romantic if I just receded into the night, forever, after dropping somewhere between 500 and 1000 fairly unique songs ITT? That may have been my intent at one point. Truth be told, I would have left sherdog some time ago if Kimble hadn't created and supported this thread. Think about that for a sec. Over time, I have grown attached to the few posters in here who contribute. Am I going to leave because 10 people out of 250,000 members gave encouragement? Probably not, as I am not that sensitive. But conversation keeps one from feeling like your just going through the motions. Right now, I do need a break. It takes time and energy for me to find songs that I feel you will like.

Just browsed through this entire thread, and wow was it nostalgic! I even remember what the day, or night, was like for many of the posts. So I picked out a few that captures the unmistakable essence of this thread.

Noir Deco - Nemesis Collision

Bobina Feat. Betsie Larkin - You Belong to Me

Dirty South & Those Usual Suspects featuring Erik Hecht - Walking Alone

Camille R - LAST LIMIT

Com Truise - Karova

Yello - Desire

Dreams West - Nu Age

Van She - Jamaica

Oxia - Harmonie

Hubert Kah - Angel 07

The Hurricanes - Only one night

ONLY YOU - The Starchild

I want to thank everyone for their contributions and conversations throughout the year. I particularly thank Kimble for creating and supporting this thread the entire way. It would have been a very non 80's kind of year without it.

To the past, to the future, and to early summer nights (1980's).

I would like to thank everybody for posting in this thread, I have heard some great stuff I probably wouldnt have if not for this.

i also learned the spoiler tag trick here, ahhh memories....

last one

And of course thanks to Sigh GunRanger for keeping us on our toes regarding the spoiler tag situation.

Threads still around, so I'll post these (45,000 thread hits edition)

mitch murder - terminator theme

Play - In My Mind (1985)

DJ Ten - Electric Airglow

Ministry - Revenge
(1982)

Mega Drive - Dataline

Tokyo Denmark Sweden - When It Breaks (Jordan F Remix)

Ministry - Same Old Madness (1982)

Supermax - Number One In My Heart
(1984)

B-Movie - Nowhere Girl
(1982)

Valerie Dore - Get Closer (1984)

Let's put this thread into retirement today, it's the one year anniversary! Thanks everyone for the sweet ass tracks.

Classic Hixxy - More and More

Gesaffelstein dropping serious bass (and i really mean serious) around 3.00 and forward, then celebrating with Boys noize.

MMMMM M Machine..

The M Machine - Luma

The M Machine - Tiny Anthem

The M Machine - Ghosts In The Machine (feat. pennybirdrabbit)

The M Machine - A King Alone

A random Video Game track appears!

Great thread, sad to see it about to need v2. Great contributions from everyone

1k!

For the 1000th post, I give you:

Thanks to everyone who contributed. I never thought this thread would take off the way it did. I'm glad so many people enjoyed it! :)

I'll put up V2 tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back